• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most found disc

Monkeypaws

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
I find about a disc a month, and I've noticed the following:

• Most are drivers, especially max distance.

•Most are Innova, with Discraft a distant second. I've never found another brand actually(unless you count a DiscMania).

•Most found is the same as my most lost, the Beast.

I found a Brand new Champ Beast, a well beat Xcaliber a new dx Kite and a Costco disc that came in a set I think, in the same creek in the same day when the flood level dropped. Only the X had a number on it.

Recently, a few grooves.

Years ago, when my cousin and I went diving in the UAH lake by hole 13, of the ~100 discs I pulled out, maybe 20 DX leopards/beasts/orcs. No surprise that beginner discs end up hyzering into the water bordering the left of the whole fairway and green. More than a few champ monarchs turned up too. Find of the day was a 1993 Worlds Discraft Shadow which I still have.

Ive found 9 in the last month, 3 Discraft, a stalker, predator, and a nuke. 6 Innova, a champ groove, star orc, star teerex, star destroyer, star boss, champ boss.

Ok, so I find a ton of discs in the river by the 9 holer a block away from me...and btw, more people should put their names on their discs (I'd say about 15% actually do).

The discs I've found the most of: DX Beasts, DX Dragon, Z Nuke SS, DX Shark, and DX Cobra. I've found 3 of each of those, as well as a couple Bosses, Archons, Destroyers....

Sidewinders all day
That's the only mold I can recall finding more than two of:

Sidewinder x4
Surge x2
Roc x2
Wraith
Flash
Destroyer
Beast
JLS
Xcal
Buzzz
Magnet
Cobra
Gazelle
Xpress
Boss
Amp
Orc
Leopard
Shark
XL

those are the ones I can remember finding

...and btw, more people should put their names on their discs (I'd say about 15% actually do).
Screw names. If you really want your disc back, make it easy on the finder... put your number on the disc... legibly.

Last edited:
dx stingrays. i even found two on back to back holes one day at Calvert Road Park. both pretty much out in the open, too. kinda weird.

Latest posts