• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most found disc

2400c9aa1e135d835cbc4c8ee7a29dd46b9700356db6b8093aefdc3f16d88fec.jpg

must have been more stable... :thmbup:

Of the hundreds of discs I've found, dx leo's and cheetah's have been the most common. Then probably dx valks. I wish I could find destroyers but I never have.

Omg I allways find bosses it's crazy I found 5 in the last 2 months an I know there's not many ppl in my area who can throw them. Destroyers I find those second most.

^^ Same for me, 75% of the discs I find are Champ Bosses. And they're usually Orange.

so, after reading this thread, it looks like I'm safe because I don't throw Innova or Discraft!

so, after reading this thread, it looks like I'm safe because I don't throw Innova or Discraft!

I found a GL Villain in the river last night...along with a DX Beast.

I forgot to add earlier that I've found a number of DX Valks and DX Archangels as well. A couple Pro-D Buzzzes as well...

I wonder if its regional? I know in Texas I find a lot of wide rimmed drivers. Mostly grooves and bosses. It's starting to change down here some with dd having a bigger presence.

I don't exactly remember how many but I think I found 6 grooves in one pond at one time. It's been three years or so.

Anybody notice that when you first started you found way more discs because of poor drives?

I wonder if its regional? I know in Texas I find a lot of wide rimmed drivers. Mostly grooves and bosses. It's starting to change down here some with dd having a bigger presence.

I don't exactly remember how many but I think I found 6 grooves in one pond at one time. It's been three years or so.

Anybody notice that when you first started you found way more discs because of poor drives?

So true. When you spend a lot of time in the thicket...

About a month or so ago I found 3 dx boss's on the same hole. All of them were within 30ft of each other. I find alot of boss, beasts, and valks

So true. When you spend a lot of time in the thicket...

Lol that is so true. So 2 days ago at my home course I spent a LOT of time in the brush and found 3 discs. Ran into a group that was ahead of me at the parking lot and asked them if they lost any as I found 3.

Yesterday, I happened to find another (to be fair I was having a good day and this one was visible from the fairway) and happened to run into them again, and again I asked if they lost any...

They were so impressed at my disc finding ability and I'm just thinking yeah.....that usually ISN'T a good sign of how the day has gone.

DX Shark tops my list at three. The second one found was labeled as A "Multi Purposed" disc and not a Mid.

Last edited:
Innova by a longshot. Innova is followed by Millenium (JLS, Polaris LS, Qolf) and Discraft discs. And a Lightning disc that I probably should have just left there... The remarkable thing about my finds are that they filled my bag for awhile, meaning found discs was about all I threw. I had everything from putters (Champ Rhyno and Discraft Putt'r) to Hi Speed Drivers (Wraiths Destroyer, Boss). I found a Buzzz and a Cro (both of which I have lost, and I have no idea how I lost either of them - I may have given the Cro to someone). I never really threw the fairways I found because my Leopard and my Banshee took care of that part of my game.