• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most new courses you have played in one day?

I've done four new ones in a day several times. Lemon Lake complex comes to mind as the most intense day of golf in one sitting. Probably followed by Armco Blue & White in Ashland, KY and Rotary Park & Indian Rock in Huntington, WV up and down some mountains.

I think just 2. Played Englewood and Clayton/Westbrook this past spring. Also played Idlewild and Mt. Airy in one day for the first time when I was fairly new to disc golf. Kicked my butt for sure.

4-5 a couple times. Just got back this morning from 11 new courses in the last 3 days in Portland while the lady played the USDGC. Except for Trojon I pretty much wiped Portland area off the list. I must say Portland golfers have it good.

I played 7 on the I-35 North corridor in Minnesota one day on my way up to Highbridge Hills from the Cities:

1. Lochness Park - Blaine, MN
2. The Ponds of Linwood Course - Linwood Township, MN
3. Lent Township - Stacy, MN
4. Harder Park - North Branch, MN
5. Dennis Frandsen Park - Braham, MN
6. Voyageur Park - Pine City, MN
7. Mont Du Lac (Eagle's Peak) - Dulu'th, MN

I was GASSED by the end of it. Probably not a good idea to save the ski hill course for the end...

God, what a great day.

4 brutal courses in the longest configuration and it was in 100+ degree heat plus tons of humidity. Two Mile Run Extension, Knob Hill, Moraine, Oil City. I wonder how much elevation I hiked.

A lot! At least you didn't play Orange Crush that day too.

Yup, me also with 3

Turtle Rock - Markleeville, CA
Bijou - South Lake Tahoe, CA
Zephyr - Zephyr Cove, NV

Long day.......I wish I had taken the following Monday off work!

Ashleigh and I did that yesterday, with Kirkwood added in and an 8 hour drive back home afterward. It was a long day. :)

I played 3 new ones in one day, but I played 8 new ones in a span of 4 days. One in Tennessee and 7 in Charlotte, nc

Harmon hills, tn
Bracketts bluff
Bradford park
Hornets nest
Nevin
renaissance park
R.l. smith park
The scrapyard

The most new ones I've played is 9. North GA/Chattanooga area, but I think 6 of them were 9 holers.

I also had one day with 8 courses on a trip to the Carolinas last year and several of them were 9 holers also. The ones that weren't 9 holers were pretty solid though. Hippodrome - hogback and old glory, Crooked Creek, and I ended the day at Stoney Hill. The Saul's let me camp on site and I think I was asleep by 7PM.

We were filled with awe and pity.

I played one new course on one glorious day in 1999...120 holes worth...at DeLaveaga Park, Santa Cruz, CA. I think my arm might still be sore from that day. Would've played more if the sun hadn't set.

Did a trip to Peoria, IL recently and did 4 rounds on 3 courses
Bradley, Northwoods and finished with 2 rounds at McNaughton

4 18-hole course and 1 9-hole course in Kentuckey

Chalybeate Springs
Holler In the Hills
Lovers Lane
Kereiakes
Wah Bah's

Slept Really well that night

8 new course and 117 holes later. Could have played another one but decided to pass on it.

Fox River - Red Fox - 9
Fox River - Grey Fox - 18
Lippold Park -18
Indian Oaks - 18
Belvidere Park DGC -9
Pioneer Park - 18
Rockford College - 18
Lions Park - 9

A lot! At least you didn't play Orange Crush that day too.
The day before I played those four monsters, I played IUP, Deer Lakes, and Linbrook twice in the same heat. I was hoping to make it four more courses the next day, Beatty Park, The Black and Yellow Courses, and Seven Springs, but when I woke up that day I could barely move my stiff muscles and had some serious chafing.

The day before I played Orange Crush and Seth Burton, I played Whispering Falls, and Woodshed, and then Whipping Post which I ran most of the course due to it getting dark. I had to deal with all kinds of muscle spasms on OC and SB, I didn't think I was going to make it home.

I have done Bear Branch (old 18 hole layout), Spring Valley (finesse 18), Stonebridge, and Terramont (9 hole x 2).

On a separate occasion I have done McDade (18), River Plantation (9x2), Bear Branch, Terramont (9x2).

So 4.

On December 27, 2012 I played 6 courses.

Sinsheimer Park DGC, SLO, CA - 18 holes
Laguna Lake DGC, SLO, CA - 18 holes
South Bay Community Center Park, Los Osos, CA - 9 holes
Sea Pines Golf Resort, Los Osos, CA - 9 holes
Santa Margarita KOA, Santa Margarita, CA - 9 holes
Heilmann Park, Atascadero, CA - 18 holes
81 holes

I had an Ace on Hole 7 at Santa Margarita KOA course.

Then on December 29th, 2012, I played 8 courses in one day.

There was less than 10 hours of daylight on each day. If I would have had more daylight, I could have played even more courses!

Franklin Field, Taft, CA - 18
A Street Park, Taft, CA - 9
Westside Park, Wasco, CA - 9
Riverview Park, Bakersfield, CA - 9
San Laurel Park, Bakersfield, CA 9
Silver Creek Park, Bakersfield, CA - 9
Kern River DGC, Bakersfield, CA - 12
City in the Hill DGC, Bakersfield, CA - 18
93 holes

I have photos of nearly every single hole I played on each of these courses. I have been meaning to add those.

Latest posts