• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] most overstable buzzz plastic?

PLH nitpicking is not an option (online shopping)

I will have to try a glo

I have Elite Z Buzzzes in 177+ weight. They stable and really trust worthy discs. It is a joy to drive those discs.

Max weight Glo Buzzz. It has to be max weight. I've had a few that were marked 170-172, but they were way less stable than my 177+ marked discs.

Alternative would be a max weight Ti.

Max weight Glo Z Buzzz is the most overstable out there. I have a Glo Flx in my bag and it's not as overstable as the regular Glo Z

thanks but not really the point

I was trying to get rid of a few molds but I get it that there's probably not a buzz for what I want.

10 year buzzz is the most stable I've thrown but my big z is the most reliable. That disc does nothing special but it is super predictable for me I have a flat one and one with some dome and they fly the same.

I recently bought a new Glo Z and a new Cryztal Z Buzzz, both max weight. My Cryztal has just the slightest of domes whereas the Glo is board flat. Surprisingly, the Cryztal Z is just a tic more stable than the glo, which is not what I was expecting. I don't yet have a Big Z, but I would like to try one of those as well to compare since the Big Z Cranks are so much more stable than the ESP Cranks.

Oh god, this thread is hilarious. I am a long time Buzzz thrower and I my max weight Z flattop is the most stable I've thrown, but I think everything except Pro D and X has been recommended. Honestly, if your looking for a perfect smooth stable flight with lots of glide try a flattop Truth. I'm ditching the Buzzz after years of loyal service, it's that great.

Truth is good but nothing beats Buzzz.

Elite Z and Big Z max weight for hyzer and straight shot. Flex for annies.

There are so many buzzz threads so i just picked this one but Im looking for some opinions from those of you who throw buzzzs. Ive been throwing buzzzs for several years i guess and have always thrown glo buzzzs for my semi os buzzz slot .I know the buzzz os exists so no need to mention it as i use that for my os mid. I just need something between that and a seasoned glo buzzz.

Ive recently picked up current runs of glo buzzzs and they dont seem to be as os as they used to be. Hell,my seasoned glo buzzz from a 2012 flies like a new glo from this year.

So,what production buzzzs do you guys throw that would fill that spot for me? Ive heard the glo flx are nice and semi os.

I used to throw OG pink barstamps but have since sold them all a yr ago.

Thanks for any help.

My flat 10 yr is still more overstable than my older lightly seasoned heavy glow buzzz. At 200' on a standstill, it'll flex out of a decent anny were my heavy stable Z will pan to flat. It fills my os mid needs most of the time with some hyzer as long as its not a decent heady. I've seen some 10 years with a dome that fly closer to a champ roc but that's not the stable lines I'm trying to hit when I pull my buzzzes.

Sorry, just re-read you're looking for a productiion run.