• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Most Popular Putter

Gumputt always...but only if no or very little wind. If it is windy, then I go to a medium Ridge.

I really like my wizards and mc pros. Magics are in the top picks as well but not currently in my bag. Oh, and for a great overstable approach/shorter tee shot/ windy day putter nothing beats a pig.

Ions didn't do it for me, some days they were great, others just plain terrible. I currently use the Ridge, feel great in my tiny hands and they last forever.

Soft Banger GT for quite some time.....now.....wait for it.........

Super Stupid Soft Magic

Straight, chain grabber, holds a great line for short lay-ups and approaches

Zero pure for a putting putter. feels perfect in my hand; the rest is up to me. The only way it would feel better for me is if it put itself into the basket. Does what you tell it to do, which doesn't really work in my favor just yet.

If i wanna drive, i use a ridge because i like to baby that zero plastic. It goes straight, sits down. Perfect.

eze-line pure is my standard putter. But I started to grow a bit on the P2, especially for upshots.

Innova KC Pro Aviar,Gateway Wizard,Discraft Challenger and now the Dynamic Disc Judge are pretty much the most popular putters.

Since everyone is posting their favorites I'll post mine too.

I prefer the Latitude 64 Sinus for putts 30ft and in. The Latitude 64 Spike is my 35ft and out Putter.

For years I used the KC Pro Aviars and then the Gateway Wizards. I think those two are quite possibly the most used putters to be honest.

Everyone,

I'm curious. What is your favorite putter? Your answer MUST have two parts. First, what is the name of the putter. Second, why would you recommend it?

Looking forward to the awesome answers that will appear on this thread!!

^^THIS is the original post. It does ask what is your favorite putter.

Right now its the Pro P2. It feels good in the hand, the plastic is pretty much KC Pro and its, for the most part, a KC Pro PnA which I putted with forever.

Ive seriously been considering switching to wizards however.

^^THIS is the original post. It does ask what is your favorite putter.

Right now its the Pro P2. It feels good in the hand, the plastic is pretty much KC Pro and its, for the most part, a KC Pro PnA which I putted with forever.

Ive seriously been considering switching to wizards however.

Fair enough, but this thread sits a top a pile of poor beaten and bruised horses, right next to the pile of "most overstable mid" horses. We need to end the senseless carnage.

Check out the anode and ion from MVP. They are great and they love getting used for putting.

I swear, my anode LITERALLY smiles a tad as I pull him out of my bag because he knows what's about to happen. I have yet to see the ion smile or do anything unorthodox, but it is also nice. My anode is named deGrasse.

Aviars are okay, but they can't hold a candle in the same area code as a Maple Valley putter. Get an ion and become the happiest man alive.

Best posts of the thread.

I'll second/third/fifteenth/whatever the Ion. I have two puddle top softs that I use for everything upshot-and-under-to-the-circle. Lower glide, and dead strait.

Latest posts