• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most random thing you have found on the course...

Stoney Hill #3 last summer, we came around the corner to the basket and upon a burned-out truck 10' from the basket.

If you haven't been here---and about 99.997% of you haven't---you should understand that it's a remote private course, and the #3 green is deep into the course. Not a place you could find easily. A long way in and, since there weren't charred bodies inside, an even longer way to walk out. And it's a private course, and we live here, so you'd think we might have noticed something like a burning truck.

It pretty much put an end to our round, right there.

Woah. I can't even imagine what you must have been thinking. Did yall ever figure out where the truck came from?

No joke. We came to a dead stop. But it's odd what you think of in the first 2 seconds. Chris was a afraid to get closer, afraid there might be dead bodies inside. I was concerned that there were Bad Guys in the woods with us, and not sure which direction they might be.

Did yall ever figure out where the truck came from?

Well, the police did. Not much happens around here, so it gave them something to do. And they were great.

It was burned for insurance. One of the owners had grown up nearby, so knew the area, which is how they ended up on our course. As for the really cool details, well, come visit and ask.

Bloody men's underwear. The park the course is in is known as a meet up place for men to have "encounters" with each other, so in that light it's not that random.

I played the grand opening tournament at Kenilworth, July 2014. There were quite a few players. I went back the next week with friends. My disc ended up in the bushes on #17. When I found it , I also found a black trash bag with bones sticking out.
I sent my party on and called the cops.
The cop found an animal jawbone inside and thought it was probably a deer carcass some hunter had disposed of.

Playing at sky high in wrightwood (course on a ski slope that is a disc golf course during the summer) and a guy comes walking down the fairway with a rifle. Looked like he was hunting but I wasn't gonna give him a hard time about it...

Playing at sky high in wrightwood (course on a ski slope that is a disc golf course during the summer) and a guy comes walking down the fairway with a rifle. Looked like he was hunting but I wasn't gonna give him a hard time about it...
How's the Wrightwood course? Have some family up there and I was told I should take my discs next time I head that way.

Definitely a course you want to play if you have the chance... :thmbup:

leaning against a tree belt undone while your girl pulls down her dress isn't as convincing as you'd think haha

Hole in one??

And in response to another post I've found a female pleasure unit thrown in the bushes while looking for my disc too. I guess it's not uncommon to for ladies to get wild on the DG course! Who knew?

I found an IED. It wasn't real, just a mock-up. Soiled my underwear though.

I found a friend of mine passed out in his boxers on hole 3 at Tendick once during an early morning round. I thought he was dead for a few seconds.

I walked to hole 8 at west meadowbrook which is across the parking lot from hole 7 and as I was walking into the woods for hole 8 I happened to come across a man doing a cheap hooker. He quickly packed up and left and she just laughed and slowly left. It left a scar in my mind!

There is an iron hanging on one of the trees near the basket on hole #6 at Torch Lake DGC in Lake Linden, MI. Other than that, I haven't found anything exciting on a course yet...

I walked to hole 8 at west meadowbrook which is across the parking lot from hole 7 and as I was walking into the woods for hole 8 I happened to come across a man doing a cheap hooker. He quickly packed up and left and she just laughed and slowly left. It left a scar in my mind!

You knew her well enough to know she was a cheap hooker, I assume? :\:\

I walked past a car in the parking lot of one of our courses early in the morning, and saw an arm and hand grabbing the door, and heard not so muffled moans. I kept walking.

You knew her well enough to know she was a cheap hooker, I assume? :\:\

I walked past a car in the parking lot of one of our courses early in the morning, and saw an arm and hand grabbing the door, and heard not so muffled moans. I kept walking.

:eek:

Zombies! Thank god they were trapped in the car!

I told this story a while back. We were playing a very wooded course. As we were coming around hole #5, I heard something loud that sounded just like the air brakes on an 18 wheeler. I thought it was strange that someone would be bringing such a huge truck into the park. I heard it several times. At the sametime we saw a doe and a baby deer running off in the distance. Then we noticed the huge buck standing on the tee box for #6. The noise wasn't a truck, it was the buck snorting at us. Sounded just like air brakes . I guess he wasn't happy we were between him and his girlfriend. We all pulled out drivers to defend ourselves, but after about 30 seconds he took off in the woods. It was something to see.