• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most versatile driver?

My nominees would be......DX Valk, ESP Avenger SS, Surge SS, Star Leopard, Z Buzz, Star Shark. All six will go where you put them

Surge SS and Teebird. Although, my Surge SS is getting beat and starting to flip more. I probably need to get a new one because the Surge SS goes so damn far that if it flips on you, by the time it lands you could be 150-200' off target.

My choice would be the 150 QJLS which I consider the leopards twin.

Except at 150 you really limit the types of shots you can throw and when you can throw them. I'd be scared to try a consistent hyzer with a 150 JLS, and even more scared to throw it into any kind of a headwind.

Star Max. Just kidding, I'd say my champ TeeBird.

My Star SL has been my go to driver. In the tournament I play this past weekend I used it on all but 5 holes. I am able to get 400 or sometimes more with my back hands while keeping it very straight and get up to 350 with an overhand.

My teebird is my most versatile, i can throw it short accurate or medium accurate perfectly. The rason i dont say eagle, (even tho its way more controllable) is that you cant throw it as far as the teebird. So if your lookign for something to drive accuratly at 250-300, teebird, if your looking for around 150-250 Eagle :)

Star Max. Just kidding, I'd say my champ TeeBird.

i definitely wouldn't vote the Max but it has become one of my favorite go to discs. I use it for hard fading sidearms at all distances, big skips, backhand hyzers, and spike shots. i also hear you can get good thumbers but my hands aren't big enough to handle that rim. i even got an ace with one in the first week of having it.
it's one of those discs i never got the point of until i bought it. workhorse for sure

TL and Teebird would be my vote

Latest posts