• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Movement in top 10

We could play some of my proposed gold tee locations too if they're clear enough, AND you're up for a mega beatdown!!

yeah I talked to him a couple weeks or so ago. The farm deal he was looking at fell through, someone bought it out from under him and his wife. So he is still at the goat path. Which hole at holler impressed you juke, 15 (the one with the rock wall) that is probably my favorite looking golf hole ever.

Hog, this is for both you and Juke I'll ask Howie when I play Holler today if there are any fundraiser discs left from the KY State Doubles Championship. They're full color stamps of 15's green and cliff backboard.

Make friends with tallpaul......dude is connected! and a good guy to boot.

Hog, this is for both you and Juke I'll ask Howie when I play Holler today if there are any fundraiser discs left from the KY State Doubles Championship. They're full color stamps of 15's green and cliff backboard.

Hey Wyatt!

Paul, does this mean we will finally be playing a round together???? The gang was talking about doubles from the Gold Tees, and if they all want a 4hr round, then so be it. I hate to admit, but aside from throwing from the area to set the final locations, I've never actually played from the Gold Tees!

Did Goatman design Holler, or is he just in the disc golf scene in that area? He was supposed to play Winter Park this summer, but it was early when we were having tons of rain.

We had LOTS of rain the past week at Winter, and then LOTS of wind yesterday. Hopefully nothing huge came down.

Hey, I'll see you in the morning. Golds huh? :p:doh::gross::thmbup:

Hey Wyatt!

Hey Paul, how ya doing? You planning on coming to this area any time? I'm tentatively planning a trip up towards your neck of the woods for next spring, hope we can meet up for a few rounds. I'd like to check out Winter Park as well as everything else in the area.

Great day of disc golf out at Winter Park! The Gold Tees (disregard the fact that they were soft and washed away sand) have been broken in. Holes 5, 10, and 11 offered some beautiful looks off the tee (Especially #11!).

Great day of disc golf out at Winter Park! The Gold Tees (disregard the fact that they were soft and washed away sand) have been broken in. Holes 5, 10, and 11 offered some beautiful looks off the tee (Especially #11!).

11 is one great hole from the gold. The level of greed goes WAY up on that tee but the punishment is pretty bad.:doh:

There are some great shots from those gold tees, it was a fun day out there for sure! :thmbup:

Had a great time at both Winter Park and Zobel!!! Thanks for showing us around Superberry and Erin (don't know if she's on here)!!!! :cool:

Winter Park's gold tees are a super beatdown for sure. :thmbup:

Zobel was VERY cool, you gotta get out there Paulie!

I know where Rolling Ridge is and live about 5min from it, how do I get an invite?

242 said:
Make friends with tallpaul......dude is connected! and a good guy to boot.

Yeah, I'm sure if you hit up the Tallest Paulest and ask really nicely he'd be willing to getcha in...;)

I've been to Zoebel; and liked it. Glad you guys had a good second day. I ended up playing last rounds ever at O'Hauser with Rich and the crew. We ended up with four young children in tow. Rounds took even longer than our rounds at Winter! :)

I've been to Zoebel; and liked it. Glad you guys had a good second day. I ended up playing last rounds ever at O'Hauser with Rich and the crew. We ended up with four young children in tow. Rounds took even longer than our rounds at Winter! :)

You mean last rounds of old layout? Or are they closing O'Hauser?!?! :eek:

Latest posts