• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

Not sure I'd throw one with that stamp unless you can tell me what kind of tubes you're running :p

Looks like my Fender Bassman head...

Nice work (as usual) ZAM.

the stamp came up on my facebook feed... so im pre-ordering two.

great work zam! keep it up, im not broke yet.

Not sure I'd throw one with that stamp unless you can tell me what kind of tubes you're running :p

Looks like my Fender Bassman head...

Nice work (as usual) ZAM.
1 x 6L6 STR-440
2 x 12AX7 / 7025 / ECC83
(the tube section was referenced from a Mesa Boogie)
i can only assume it'd run in Class A, being MVP and all..

the knobs and grille were sourced from a Bassman and the nameplate logo is a reproduction of the Deluxe Reverb :thmbup:

and an upcoming wallpaper features a hand-drawn Twin schematic :D

The Volt/Amp look quite similar in profile next to one another...The Amp actually looks a little more concave than the Volt, which is strange with it being more understable.

My guess is that the next run of Volts will be coming out a little more overstable to avoid overlapping with the Amp, which my eyes tell me is not going to be strongly understable.

The Volt/Amp look quite similar in profile next to one another...The Amp actually looks a little more concave than the Volt, which is strange with it being more understable.

My guess is that the next run of Volts will be coming out a little more overstable to avoid overlapping with the Amp, which my eyes tell me is not going to be strongly understable.

Hmm, see see... looking forward for Amp testing soon!

Have you had any part in the disc naming Zam? If so I suspect that stamp was in your head before the one you drew for MVP was...

Have you had any part in the disc naming Zam? If so I suspect that stamp was in your head before the one you drew for MVP was...
I named Eclipse, but that was the only one. Until recently with these two drivers I had focused only on the MVP branding. I asked for MVP's approval of this concept 12 days ago, then pitched it to the DN crew, so it's about 2 weeks old.

Can u tell them to make the first run in eclipse with some black cores? Kthx