• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

picture.php

Nice disc. Snagged a stamp-less one just like her. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

I played with my med Anode yesterday and was making lots of longer putts easier than normal. Today, my softies arrived and man are they schaweeeeeet!:D THAT is the feel I was looking for in the Anodes. :clap::clap: Need to actually use them, but I know they will be money in the basket.:cool:

i would ask you to spill the beans, but i know it wont happen. can you tell us if the eclipse will be available in soft at first at least?
When we do, we intend to have both Proton and Proton Soft Eclipse Glow. Its too soon to foresee the scheduling of production on these however.

I got my softs from GGGT yesterday 175 purple & 173 navy blue. the blue one had spots on it. i called GGGT & they explained those are from when the pistons that eject the disc out of the mold. apparently the blue dye colls slower so the pistons impress the flightplate causing the little round circles. GGGT assured me it shouldn't affect the flight or durability of the disc.

Really liking the feel of the soft, so much squishier than the soft eclipse Ion :D feels like a beefier version of my 1st run.

I got my softs from GGGT yesterday 175 purple & 173 navy blue. the blue one had spots on it. i called GGGT & they explained those are from when the pistons that eject the disc out of the mold. apparently the blue dye colls slower so the pistons impress the flightplate causing the little round circles. GGGT assured me it shouldn't affect the flight or durability of the disc.

Its on half of the mvp discs ive seen. Its nothing to worry about.. if its the same circle we are thinking of. is it like the size of a nickle?

Its on half of the mvp discs ive seen. Its nothing to worry about.. if its the same circle we are thinking of. is it like the size of a nickle?

I have them on my Ions, but they aren't anywhere near the size of a nickel. Even smaller than a dime. :confused: