• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

Love me some anode as well! It has replaced my star dart as my main putter. It has also replaced my avatar which used to be my dart with a dye of my pet bird. Yup.... I have replaced a birdie with an eagle! And have been making more eagles with it:thmbup:

Last edited:
love my anode. been getting the best, dead-nuts-straight drives with it, people don't realize i just out drove their buzz's and drivers with my putter.

Anodes are extremely accurate off the tee. I've been having a blast driving with them. All over the baskets.

I couldn't get the hang of it for putting, I'm too used to a Rhyno which is the complete opposite. But man is this thing deadly off the tee. Anything out to 250' (barring a ceiling) I'm throwing an Anode. Awesome for upshots too. About as "point-and-shoot" as you can get for a disc.

love my anode. been getting the best, dead-nuts-straight drives with it, people don't realize i just out drove their buzz's and drivers with my putter.

So true, I was throwing Ions and Anodes off top of the world in Santa Cruz last weekend and nobody knew I was throwing putters and not mids or drivers.

Ordering my first anode ever tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. Gonna go with soft I think and inbetween the 168-174 range. I've only ever putted with an aviar..I hope this is better.

Just got a soft and medium Anode and can't wait to test them out.

Never used an MVP product but I love the feel of the plastic already!

I wasn't impressed with the Anode. It feels OK in the hand, but it doesn't do anything special off the tee for me, and the plastic doesn't stick to the chains well IMO... I'll stick with my KC Aviars for driving and my JK Aviars for putting.

boo you disc lizard boo you..... i put the challengers up against the anodes today in the field, man i do miss me a good challenger, but these anodes were longer held almost exactly the same lines. now putting was a different story. After a year with the ion and anodes, a base plastic putter was a welcome feeling. Please bring out a base plastic core on your putters.

A little birdie told my they have more important things to focus on among the company than glow Anode's:)

how hard is it to squirt the white plastic in instead of the black? :) is there more to it than that? I'll admit being fairly ignorant to the process, seriously.

I bought an anode the other day and love it for putting. it finishes straighter than the ion at short distances. i didn't try to throw it further than 100 feet, feels like it would be understable, but the ion drives great. i'm really looking forward to throwing it more

boo you disc lizard boo you..... i put the challengers up against the anodes today in the field, man i do miss me a good challenger, but these anodes were longer held almost exactly the same lines. now putting was a different story. After a year with the ion and anodes, a base plastic putter was a welcome feeling. Please bring out a base plastic core on your putters.

I have nothing against the anode, for me its a if it ain't broke, don't fix it situation (although the putting side of things was definitely broke last weekend in BG, it was back to normal today). I got an Anode for free and gave it an honest try, it just wasn't for me.

i didn't try to throw it further than 100 feet, feels like it would be understable, but the ion drives great. i'm really looking forward to throwing it more

I got two Anodes right when they released (thanks to Justin from CommunityDiscs!) and I've beat one in pretty well from driving it. It drives dead straight and finishes almost as straight, especially given its state of wear. Like I've seen elsewhere, anny drives/approaches are so fun with this thing. Give it whirl-throw it farther than 100 ;)

I have nothing against the anode, for me its a if it ain't broke, don't fix it situation (although the putting side of things was definitely broke last weekend in BG, it was back to normal today). I got an Anode for free and gave it an honest try, it just wasn't for me.
I agree throw what works for you. just being a smartass. :D

I got two Anodes right when they released (thanks to Justin from CommunityDiscs!) and I've beat one in pretty well from driving it. It drives dead straight and finishes almost as straight, especially given its state of wear. Like I've seen elsewhere, anny drives/approaches are so fun with this thing. Give it whirl-throw it farther than 100 ;)

i'm looking forward to it, i didn't get off till late tonight so there wasn't much daylight left. i just threw it when i figured it was time and it worked great every time

how hard is it to squirt the white plastic in instead of the black? :) is there more to it than that? I'll admit being fairly ignorant to the process, seriously.

I bought an anode the other day and love it for putting. it finishes straighter than the ion at short distances. i didn't try to throw it further than 100 feet, feels like it would be understable, but the ion drives great. i'm really looking forward to throwing it more

They definitely aren't understable. They are very HSS, more than the Ion IMO. They are DEAD STRAIGHT once you figure out how to get the appropriate amount of spin on them.

A leak...excellent.

Negative. That's what they said always. "working on other developments currently".