• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Backpack bag

The Voyager Pro is a large size entry in the MVP Backpack Bag Series. Smart design, heavy duty construction, and killer upgrades make this the leading choice for GYROnaut competitors. The Voyager Pro holds 22 discs, has upgraded storage, 2 drink holders, and 2 large side pockets. Upgraded from previous Voyagers are a more rigid frame and improved feet for a comfortable ride. Tourney players need to be prepared for all contingencies and the Voyager Pro Backpack has a space for every one. The Voyager Pro is available in White, Black, Navy, Lime, Slate, Raspberry, and Orange. $175

The Voyager Slim is a compact medium size entry in the MVP Backpack Bag Series. Smart design, heavy duty construction, and killer upgrades make this the best backpack choice for casual rounds or minimalist competition. The Voyager Slim holds 18 discs, has 4 drink holders, and includes upgraded more rigid frame and improved feet for a comfortable ride. For those rounds where your discs do all the talking and bulky storage isn't a necessity, the economical Voyager Slim is a perfect choice. The Voyager Slim is available in White, Navy, Lime, and Raspberry. $120

The Voyager Pro is a large size entry in the MVP Backpack Bag Series. Smart design, heavy duty construction, and killer upgrades make this the leading choice for GYROnaut competitors. The Voyager Pro holds 22 discs, has upgraded storage, 2 drink holders, and 2 large side pockets. Upgraded from previous Voyagers are a more rigid frame and improved feet for a comfortable ride. Tourney players need to be prepared for all contingencies and the Voyager Pro Backpack has a space for every one. The Voyager Pro is available in White, Black, Navy, Lime, Slate, Raspberry, and Orange. $175

The Voyager Slim is a compact medium size entry in the MVP Backpack Bag Series. Smart design, heavy duty construction, and killer upgrades make this the best backpack choice for casual rounds or minimalist competition. The Voyager Slim holds 18 discs, has 4 drink holders, and includes upgraded more rigid frame and improved feet for a comfortable ride. For those rounds where your discs do all the talking and bulky storage isn't a necessity, the economical Voyager Slim is a perfect choice. The Voyager Slim is available in White, Navy, Lime, and Raspberry. $120
Pics?

When are they going to make a backpack for those of us who only carry 5-6 discs. Lol.

Nah, but these look like great bags. And it's great that they improved the feet.

When are they going to make a backpack for those of us who only carry 5-6 discs. Lol.

Nah, but these look like great bags. And it's great that they improved the feet.

I play with a guy that uses a cart and he rarely throws more than 3 discs in a round lol

The slim looks great, especially for $120. Damn MVP and their timing. I recently made the switch from a Simian to an Easy-Go as my game has become more causal and would have bought this in a heart beat. Looks like it would work good in the backpack cart as well.

The feet look better but still seems to have that sharp-edged corner for the ones that are up against your back...

Upper Parks did. It is in the $20-$30 range but more near $24-$27. Not the best bag for Disc Golf but getting some Corrugated Plastic for the entire back part is not a bad idea.

Wow.

Just got my Voyager Slim delivered and have to say I'm seriously impressed by the overall quality of the bag. SUPER rigid and really nice details. Have to give it to them, they really nailed it with this one. Only time will tell how it holds up but this bag is really sturdy when putting it down too which I've been less than pleased with others I've seen. Can't wait to take it out for a spin (pun intended) tomorrow!

After about a dozen days out, I have to say I really don't like this Slim bag... I LOVE IT.

The rigid sides, ample cup holders and huge upper storage area COULD NOT BE BETTER. I have several friends who all have Grip packs, Fossas and Hero bags and a few cheap no names- it outshines all of them- and is significantly cheaper than a Grip too. Honestly after wearing the Grip and puling discs out of it, I like the Voyager Slim a lot more. Super glad I stuck with my gut and bought this pack, I am more impressed with it every day.

It works awesome in the regular Zuca Backpack cart. I tried 4 other bags and the slim is a perfect fit. No compromise in the bags storage either.

No compromise in the bags storage either.

For those wondering, you can fit 3 12oz be... uh, I mean soda cans upright in the top storage, and another on it's side on top of them no problem... Or three tallboys easily. Haven't seen anybody in any of the videos really show how much room that cavern really has. They just show the cool zips and flap options (which are cool to be fair)

I really want to get one of the Slim bags now, but all I'm seeing stocked on any site is the pink/red slim. From every retailer, including MVP's site themselves. I want a navy one! The regular voyager is just too big for me.