• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aim and xlhammy, I still like my soft neutron for approach shots so I'm not selling atm. It is also located in Finland so it might have been too expensive deal. ;)

Aim and xlhammy, I still like my soft neutron for approach shots so I'm not selling atm. It is also located in Finland so it might have been too expensive deal. ;)

not for a disc they say they aren't making for a while, haha.

i would kill for a soft proton/neutron tangent. oh, man.

Anyone else notice a decided lack of feed back from the MVP testers on the Axiom release?

They haven't sent any to me and other testers have been similarly silent so guessing the same. Mike seems to get them earlier but he hasn't said anything so I'm guessing he hasn't seen anything either. Zam commented. Not much to say without having a disc to throw.

Last two releases I got my tester about a week before they were avail and mike a week before that.

They haven't sent any to me and other testers have been similarly silent so guessing the same. Mike seems to get them earlier but he hasn't said anything so I'm guessing he hasn't seen anything either. Zam commented. Not much to say without having a disc to throw.

Last two releases I got my tester about a week before they were avail and mike a week before that.

I believe MVP generally has a set release date before testers get them. With no firm release for Axiom yet, it seems they are focusing on production first.

Anyone notice how the color combinations available for the Alias and Envy are different? Most notably, black is not available as a core color option on the Alias. Also, blue is not a rim color option. Overall, the Envy has more options than the Alias. Wonder why...

Well the plan is to expand those colors over time and batches. When I got my photo models it was even earlier in production, and I have only red, blue, orange, and white rims. I saw some newer combos while I was at HQ. And so as new colors get added during production, Axiom would have the site updated with the new colors.

Well the plan is to expand those colors over time and batches. When I got my photo models it was even earlier in production, and I have only red, blue, orange, and white rims. I saw some newer combos while I was at HQ. And so as new colors get added during production, Axiom would have the site updated with the new colors.

Very nice, appreciate the info. Black cores with any color overmold, I predict, will be pretty good sellers, so I am hoping for an Alias in that scheme. Thinking the clear Protons will be a hit, too. The one from your photo, as well as the pink-rimmed one on the Axiom site, are tasty.

and of course every popular sports team combo for the insane dyes which are obviously going to happen after released.

and of course every popular sports team combo for the insane dyes which are obviously going to happen after released.

No doubt. I would love to see MVP release certain color combinations regionally by sports teams, at least to brick and mortar shops. I'd be out of luck since I don't live by either of my teams, but it would still be cool to see.

a purple neutron with yellow rim is a must here. Might bag a back and blue as well or silver/blue. throw a all day dye and K love on them its game time! hmm MVP licensing agreement to make discs for sports teams?! love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.