• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true businessman would pack the putters inside so his briefcase still looks tasty and businessy on the outside. Gotta look sharp to close those sales.

A true businessman would pack the putters inside so his briefcase still looks tasty and businessy on the outside. Gotta look sharp to close those sales.
Johnny you need a signature putt for Business As Usual.

"The Deal Closer": drop-kick the briefcase, grab a disc in mid-air, spike it into basket. Handshake opponent / new client.

You guys are too dominant at times. I may just leave the putters in the briefcase until it's time for the putting presentation for my potential clients

I got a Nano Mini. Those things are money. I can throw it across my apt. Can't wait to throw it at flip city tomorrow.

YES! Please get some video of this! ;)

Sounds good. It won't be dominating thought because I didn't get to learn it from you :-(. I do have a new Ion in my bag though.
944345_402016823246562_66105019_n.jpg

But it's entertaining none the less. Wearing a suit on the course while playing with the briefcase would really be the icing on the cake.

IF he was good at dg. wearing funny costumes and whatever this is is comical if you have some skill to back it up. otherwise its just kind of sad.

I'll trade for the Ion. 1 delicious loaded griller of your choice from Taco Bell!! Deal? lol.

Real good looking though, I imagine it's hard to dye the proton plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.