• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have slowly accumulated a complete bag of MVP, more or less waiting to be thrown - Volt, Axis, Vector, Ion, Anode.

My next road trip, that's what I'm taking; I've thrown the Volt and the Axis in the field once, and am looking forward to giving these a good whirl.

I buy discs faster than I can get to know them; I have a similar DiscMania kit ready to go as well.
I am a bargain hunter, and when I see one, I buy.

Knowing the stashes some of you all have, I don't feel to guilty taking my time breaking in new discs :)

I find me not throwing other drivers anymore due to the volt being so consistent. It has become my go-to driver in a few short months.

I know its been said a lot, but looking at my bag there is something missing........Id love protron drivers!!! I also need something in between the volt and shock. Please please release these before a distance driver!!!!!!

I know its been said a lot, but looking at my bag there is something missing........Id love protron drivers!!! Please please release these before a distance driver!!!!!!

I just signed on at work to say exactly this! I don't have enough of an arm for a distance driver so the Amp/Volt/Shock in proton/eclipse would be awesome...as well as the tensor.

I know its been said a lot, but looking at my bag there is something missing........Id love protron drivers!!! I also need something in between the volt and shock. Please please release these before a distance driver!!!!!!

Why would you need something in between? They have a perfect fairway trio for every shot. I love the lineup. Proton drivers are high on my priority list. I want to have 2 of each disc in my bag.

We need an Eagle/Teebird clone, please MVP.

At least one distance driver similar to a destroyer would also also be a nice release to see this summer.

And the distance drivers in Eclipse would be top of the list for me also.. imagine a Volt in Eclipse, omg.

Why would you need something in between? They have a perfect fairway trio for every shot. I love the lineup. Proton drivers are high on my priority list. I want to have 2 of each disc in my bag.

Well the current setup is something like this:

Volt = -1.5 HSS, 2 LSS (Turns a little and Fades back slowly and forward)

Missing Link = 0 HSS, 2 LSS (No turn and slow but reliable fade)

Shock = 0 HSS, 3 LSS (Almost Impossible to turn and hard fade)

Because that's what I want. This is a forum, the volt has too much turn the shock is too much more over stable. A zero turn 2 ish fade would be awesome!! That is why, I forgot about the fanboys here telling everyone what they should think. MVP discs are great so are many others, there is room for a more stable volt/ less stable shock.

Because that's what I want. This is a forum, the volt has too much turn the shock is too much more over stable. A zero turn 2 ish fade would be awesome!! That is why, I forgot about the fanboys here telling everyone what they should think. MVP discs are great so are many others, there is room for a more stable volt/ less stable shock.

Hmm. I wasn't trying to be a d***, I was just curious because I hadn't heard anyone say they wanted something else from the fairway lineup. I imagine if they released them into Proton there would be some minor change and it would fill the gap. Just like the Tangent did (Neutron sucks for me but Proton and Eclipse are $$$$)

Agree 100% and its what i want most, to be honest.

I can make the volt hit lines i want.. but i have to force it with hyzer on release, i want a disc that goes straight on its own, like a teebird.

if you can find a fresh volt that has high PLH its real close, maybe -0.5 HSS, i had one but it broke in quickly and was only like that for a week.. now its like the rest of my volts.. must have been shipping warp.

Hmm. I wasn't trying to be a d***, I was just curious because I hadn't heard anyone say they wanted something else from the fairway lineup. I imagine if they released them into Proton there would be some minor change and it would fill the gap. Just like the Tangent did (Neutron sucks for me but Proton and Eclipse are $$$$)

Dude... my Neutron Tangent turns! its like -1 HSS and 0 LSS Fade.. perfect for some situations, but my Eclipse is a different disc, its more like 0 HSS and 1 LSS, both are very useful for different situations.

Dude... my Neutron Tangent turns! its like -1 HSS and 0 LSS Fade.. perfect for some situations, but my Eclipse is a different disc, its more like 0 HSS and 1 LSS, both are very useful for different situations.

I use my Proton for S curves, put it on a slight anhyzer and boy does she dodge trees. I use the Neutron in grip issue situations but it likes to fade out. The eclipse is a dead straight rocked, sometimes it will finish to the right but I got no complaints. Like you said useful for all situations.

I believe if they put the Volt, Shock, and Amp in Proton it would fix the issue you guys are having.

Status
Not open for further replies.