• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this OLF comparison with the Volt is legit, then I will be very happy. I throw a bunch of 1.1s and 1.2s, and I'm always worried about replacing them. Being able to get a similar flight pattern off the shelf would ease my mind a bit. I'm hoping for N Volt ~ 1.1 SOLF/seasoned Q, and P Volt ~ 1.2 QOLF: that would be rad.

Come on DeadEye, you know those MVP discs will last at least 200x longer.

:D

I have been throwing a eclipse vector for 2 years, every day, at least 6-7 throws with it each time i play a course and majority of those drives. They hit trees on 350' drives, rocks, gravel, etc. i do not have one slice, cut, dent, or any other type of deformity on my old beat vectors, and they still have their stability! they are obviously straighter and hold longer but they are just perfect and if i ever lose them i will probably quit disc golfing.

Innova Atlas Release = HUGE amounts of free national MVP brand advertising and recognition.

Zam was spot on with his analysis in this and the recent interview with innova's DaveD confirmed his assumptions. Great work as always and one vote for you to be on the future MVP board of directors :p

Medium anodes why did I ever leave thee. Traded in a few discs today and grabbed a regular eclipse anode. Man they feel great in this hot weather.

What's your last tournament win?

Lol. Following me around in threads now? Stick to the Atlas thread bro, I'm not about to get into a pissing contest with someone in another state over disc golf.

I'm not amazing by any means, just really consistent and competitive. No real big accomplishments, just a quick learner who wins lots of mini's and a tournament here and there.

Lol. Following me around in threads now? Stick to the Atlas thread bro, I'm not about to get into a pissing contest with someone in another state over disc golf.

I'm not amazing by any means, just really consistent and competitive. No real big accomplishments, just a quick learner who wins lots of mini's and a tournament here and there.

Nah, if you were paying attention, you would know that I've been in this thread quite a bit. I thought you were a quick learner.

Your response tells me what I suspected.

Nah, if you were paying attention, you would know that I've been in this thread quite a bit. I thought you were a quick learner.

Of course you've been in this thread a while, gotta bait and troll. I just don't pay much attention to who's trolling what thread anymore, too difficult to keep track of on here.

I could list all of my accomplishments in DG, a couple of wins, couple of second places, few month+ streaks of holding onto our club's 1 tag... But who cares? Nobody other than me, so why bother about trying to impress some troll over the internetz.

Of course you've been in this thread a while, gotta bait and troll. I just don't pay much attention to who's trolling what thread anymore, too difficult to keep track of on here.

I could list all of my accomplishments in DG, a couple of wins, couple of second places, few month+ streaks of holding onto our club's 1 tag... But who cares? Nobody other than me, so why bother about trying to impress some troll over the internetz.

I don't know, you tell me. You made the claim.

Is "troll" supposed to be an insult?

The only time you come to this thread is to troll someone. Piss off buddy

* Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

* Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

That's just false. I've asked genuine questions about the Shock, Amp, Vector, and Anode. Why so sensitive?

your definition sounds like a noun.
so then why did you use it as a verb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts