• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to the guys about this as soon as I started enjoying the P Volt. I opined/urged them to keep the PLH low/with decent dome to keep the Amp understable and as different as possible from the Volt. Perhaps the Proton Amp will be more understable.

This is music to my ears.

I talked to the guys about this as soon as I started enjoying the P Volt. I opined/urged them to keep the PLH low/with decent dome to keep the Amp understable and as different as possible from the Volt. Perhaps the Proton Amp will be more understable.

That would be fantastic! Is the Proton Amp next on the list?

So I love my neutron volt, but its getting beat in to the point it's flippy and I can't trust it like I once did lol.

Would a proton volt be a good investment? Or should I stick to another neutron?

So I love my neutron volt, but its getting beat in to the point it's flippy and I can't trust it like I once did lol.

I was in a similar situation. I have an old n volt that got a bit flippy (though I still can trust it, just not for the same shots I once used it for) and picked up a new p volt. They are awesome together. Between those two and my amp they cover most of my driving.

I would grab a new Neutron. Proton is more OS then it's Neutron partner.

Currently i'm carrying a shock, 3 volts, 2 amps, 1 tensor, 1 axis and 2 tangents in the bag. All mvp needs to do now is make a flippy mid range (tangent is to neutral to be truely flippy) and a few distance drivers (ie giant, trespass and king) to make the bag complete. Who agrees

I don't want baseline plastic, I want textured premium plastic. Half the reason I switched to MVP was to get away from pieces of my disc coming off when I hit trees/metal/concrete/rocks. If they could make a run of neutron with that gritty textured feel like on the inner rim of 2nd run ions but over the entire disc would be amazing.

file_31.jpg

Alien_Vs_Predator_Logo.jpg

To this day I still have no idea who designed the MVP logo :) Never even asked.
But I like it a lot, and the AVP logo would look better with the sharper and wider styling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts