• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want slightly OS for crave id go heavier and a little lighter on relay for slightly US when buying new. Ive had some craves that were a little OS when fresh but season up great. Servo is worth looking at too if often windy or he likes to throw flex shots vs lazers.

If you want slightly OS for crave id go heavier and a little lighter on relay for slightly US when buying new. Ive had some craves that were a little OS when fresh but season up great. Servo is worth looking at too if often windy or he likes to throw flex shots vs lazers.

Funny you mention that, I recently got a back up Crave that has a slightly higher wing on it, it flies like a slightly seasoned Servo, so I'll just give him that. I haven't played with him enough to really know what kind of shots he likes and such, but I think this'll be a pretty solid set up for now. Again, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.