• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea and that pic makes it look like it has a bead. I want to see one beside an Atom and a pilot...

Last edited:
Yea the only thing I can think of, is that this is a new core. Why else would they put another disc into that range. Like maybe a low profile disc with the rounded inner rim?

No way that is needed or should matter. The splitting the hair **** could get a little old. It has been for me 4 sure.

Ion class kills and envy class is too legit. We need new ****.

It sure is weird, whatever is going on. Maybe they just cant make an OS disc in that speed range with the gyro rim that isn't weird feeling like a tensor? Get streamline on that ****, haha...

Whats the bet that the Vertex is a neutral mid with a matrix like rim size, lol?...

Last edited:
Wow, kinda sad, if they made an Atom more OS that would be perfect for the Particle. But, if its not at least a LITTLE more OS than an Envy, whats the point? It doesn't need to be A1 overstable, but....like, Atom to me (proton) is 4/3/0/1 I'd like to see a 4/3/0/3 - something like a Harp, but more MVP style. Its ok, I have a Harp and its nice so, I may not check out the particle unless the stock runs are more OS.

The profile of the Particle does look the non-blue Experimental putters. I really love that disc. To bad it wasn't released in Electron. It looks like premium plastic resulted in a slight dome. I interested in what the flat ones will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servo is a 7 speed slightly OS mold.
No idea on particle.
Vector is a faster roc like mid. Beaded and slightly OS but workable.

Can anyone tell me how the Servo, Particle, and Vector fly? Playing a circuit tomorrow. Thanks!

Let us know about the Particle please. I need to register soon if I am gonna do the one here and am looking for all the reviews I can get.:hfive: Maybe some side-by-side profile pics with atoms, pilots, proxies, a proto atom, if ya got any of those.

Last edited:
Let us know about the Particle please. I need to register soon if I am gonna do the one here and am looking for all the reviews I can get.:hfive: Maybe some side-by-side profile pics with atoms, pilots, proxies, a proto atom, if ya got any of those.

There are a couple of quick reviews and profile pictures on the MVP Fan FB page. In a nutshell it looks to have the same profile as the non-blue Experimental putters. The wing shape is exactly the same. The only difference is that the experimental Electron plastic was flat while the premium plastic seems to have an ever so slight dome to it. You can check more out there as well as what others thought. Most think it flies like an Envy with a tick more fade but not so much as to be Harp-like. I haven't seen anyone willing to kick their Envies out yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.