• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Particle – Putter in Neutron Plastic
Vertex – Midrange in Neutron Plastic
Teleport – Neutron Plastic
Relativity – Neutron Plastic

Any speculation on this molds? I'm hoping for some overstability mixed in here

This amount of information is staggering. There are like 4-5 discs I would buy on the spot if they were available now. I am most intrigued by the electron they'll use for vector and volt.

. I am most intrigued by the electron they'll use for vector and volt.

Yeah $13 for a mid/driver mold that deforms badly after the 1st round will be a tough sell.

I still say (have from day 1 of experimental stuff) for a baseline plastic the durability needs to improve or price go down as it is impossible to compete with $8 DX.

Yeah $13 for a mid/driver mold that deforms badly after the 1st round will be a tough sell.

I still say (have from day 1 of experimental stuff) for a baseline plastic the durability needs to improve or price go down as it is impossible to compete with $8 DX.

I'd like to see Electron for 10, Proton/Neutron for 15 and plasma/fancy stamps for 15-20

I bet particle is Envy/Atom OS
Vertex is probably Axis US, although I hope it's the Matrix core...
the other two are relay class
Those are my predictions

Vertex- great name for a disc

Particle, Teleport, Relativity...:sick:

I can see it now...

Brock stands on the tee and performs a patent pending "Brock Lock"...

... One of his card mates... "Well you should have just teleported it to the basket."

...or, "It all relative."

Particle would have been a good name for a plastic.

Last edited:
I bet particle is Envy/Atom OS
Vertex is probably Axis US, although I hope it's the Matrix core...
the other two are relay class
Those are my predictions

I would think the Particle would be US or neutral since both the other circuit discs this year are OS?.. If it is US or neutral I would think it would be envy/atom core.

Are we collectively reading this right? It reads like maybe "Relativity" and "Teleport" are SE stamps, not molds. Like the particle/wave duality stamps?

Are we collectively reading this right? It reads like maybe "Relativity" and "Teleport" are SE stamps, not molds. Like the particle/wave duality stamps?

Listed as new molds to be released in neutron.

Looks like the winter challenges are first which means the electron volt and anode might be the first in our hands. Starts as early as February 3rd

Might try and get a winter challenge organised to kick off the new season, and introduce some options to folks around here. Trilogy and Innova is literally all I see on our courses. With the exception of 3 MVP/Axiom putters, which are starting to catch on.

I've been waiting years for a baseline driver from MVP. This is gonna be sick.

No those are models

th

Does anyone think/hope they developed a new blend of Electron for the Volt and Vector?

Firm Electron Ions are already produced (although not officially released) , so it's possible they used that blend for the Volt and Vector.

Status
Not open for further replies.