• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last couple of releases have been underwhelming.

What do you want to see?

I'd like to give a soft electron proxy or envy a shot for my putting putter, and I'd like to see a disc with the Envy core with a more aggressive fade.

Wish list for next year:
*Extremely overstable putter (in level with Obsidian Splinter. It just starts to fade right out of your hand and sticks to ground like throwing rubber boot to mud.)
*Extremely overstable midrange (Slightly longer than previous, with same kind of sticky rubbery material.)

What do you want to see?

I'd like to give a soft electron proxy or envy a shot for my putting putter, and I'd like to see a disc with the Envy core with a more aggressive fade.

Electron Anode
Eclipse Resistor
Envy OS
Electron Volt
Fission Phase

Firm electron for ion/anode
A mid in firm electron
Gyro zone replacement
Maybe plasma/fission octane and catalyst

What do you want to see?

It's more that I already have everything thats been released lately.
Harder electron ion mainly
Electron anode
Overstable putter
Electron mids

Black Hole PRO demonstration along with a couple of short Spin putts alongside an Ion.

Editing some field work with the Matrix next. It flicks really, really well! Not really any more OS than a Vector from what I've seen, but man is that rim shape comfy.

Website says it's released, and you can find production run stamps on places like eBay.

is the signal going to get released?

Been out for 2 days now..
MVP Electron Spin
Understable Complement to Ion & Anode in Electron Medium Plastic

The Electron Spin is an understable putter that debuted in the 2016 Circuit Player's Pack. It has a deep profile like the Ion and Anode, which makes it great for glide-filled lofty flights. Its controlled understability makes it suitable for both new and advanced players alike. At short range the Spin is a point and shoot straight putter, but at approach and driving distances the Spin will exhibit a responsive turn that can be manipulated by the thrower. The Spin is a putter that any throwing style or skill level can throw straight - whether from its forgiving low-power flight or its precision controlled high power response.

MSRP: $12.95
Weights: 175g - 155g
Release Date: 12/14

The DD store hasn't gotten any in, so I ordered online and have a Spin and Signal on the way.

The Signal was a pleasant surprise in how understable it is. No other MVP putter will show as much turn as easily. It was a long awaited slot in their lineup, and does not disappoint.

Wait a sec guys, I think you're mixing up the Signal and Spin :D Otherwise I agree, its their first truly understable putter mold and a great choice for people that don't want to beat up an Electron Ion or Atom to get that slot covered.

PS - Bad news is my camera died :/ Good news is another one is in the mail :D Distance driver testing and a full round with Matrix / Spins coming up.

If anyone is interested I filmed around 5 field throws with Spins. I could edit that tomorrow and throw it up here for something while I wait on that camera.

The Signal was a pleasant surprise in how understable it is. No other MVP putter will show as much turn as easily. It was a long awaited slot in their lineup, and does not disappoint.
You mean the Spin, right? The Signal is the fairway disc.

:doh: That's what I get for posting while distracted at a Christmas party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts