• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say the UB Discs Procul. I bought it for the stamp and to try out UB Discs, but the discs is just awful. Flashing is so bad that it cuts up your finger to throw FH and the disc has almost no glide.

This was totally meant for a different thread, but I can't figure out how to delete

I would have to say the UB Discs Procul. I bought it for the stamp and to try out UB Discs, but the discs is just awful. Flashing is so bad that it cuts up your finger to throw FH and the disc has almost no glide.

This was totally meant for a different thread, but I can't figure out how to delete

Swing and a miss, strike 1?

Sometimes it's not finding the right mold, but the right individual within that mold. I had pretty much given up on these drivers after numerous failures. I had a lot of credit at a tournament recently and had trouble deciding how to spend it. I saw a swirly Wave in my favorite DD weight so I got it. It's now taking some drives from my Terns. It also made me try some other stuff. My first go at a Catalyst was also a failure. That one must have been on the OS side of the curve. My new one is awesome. Also bought a Defy. It's looking good for that slot I rarely need, but when I do, I've got nothing else for it. Looking forward to the Sunday mini with them.

I've had a good amount of rounds this summer so far and the Electron plastic is not holding up well. I have purchased 4 Electron Anodes (3 soft and 1 regular) and two of the soft are not in good condition. One was completely warped after hitting a tree but that is on me for throwing electron in the woods. The other has a huge gash and slight bend from hitting chains. I switched back to Plasma and Soft Eclipse Anodes. I putt with them better and they hold up better. The plastic leaves much to be desired when wanting the baseline feel. Is Firm an option? Or should I consider looking at another brand, perhaps the Judge?

I agree, Electron feels great, one of the best feels around, but....it WARPS! like, big-time. Other medium stiff baselines don't quite warp that bad in comparison. So far my Firm Electon Atoms are doing well, but I know its just a matter of time.

I agree, Electron feels great, one of the best feels around, but....it WARPS! like, big-time. Other medium stiff baselines don't quite warp that bad in comparison. So far my Firm Electon Atoms are doing well, but I know its just a matter of time.

Good to know I'm not the only one. The baseline is charged like premium at $13 or $14 or something like that. For them to warp so easily I just don't think I can have it as my main putter. The feel is incredible though, I will keep my premium Anodes for sure. Been a go-to for years.

Electron is terrible. I have one electron ion with under a year of throwing it and its not even a frequent flier for me. Its warped, clover and puddle topped. Still flies decent, but everyone who sees it all seems disgusted. I would not recommend electron to anyone.

Im sticking with my plaz ions.

So far the firm has been the most durable for me. It doesn't warp as easily. I play in heavily wooded courses and I really don't mind the inevitable damage they take on. I don't care about chips, gouges or warps as long as they stick the chains.

The firm definitely holds up better than the reg and soft

At their price point, I cant justify the quality of electron.

Ill just pay the extra $2 and grab a proton.

They are super rare, and if you see any for sale PM me!

The Purple/Blue/Yellow ones I see the most Pink/Black and that beautiful swirly gray are more rare.

For anyone who plays winter disc, I would highly recommend the fizz volt. Great grip, easy to throw, and slightly more D. Of course I dont play on super windy winter days.

I'm a bit bumed there is no new releases this month. I was hoping for new plastic choices. Mainly for the matrix and pilot.

Edot: though I could be wrong on the date the vendor letter would have went out. It comes out Friday before right? Or could it come tomorrow If there is some?

picked up a wrath, just because, and i have found 1 disc that can replace 2 or 3.

my trusty shock, and fortress are taking a back seat to my new find. (for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts