• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a challenge with my buddies while playing a course, there is a row of trees about 2 ft apart and a tunnel for about 400 ft. The challenge was to throw as far as you could down the pipe before fading out or hitting a tree. I threw a proxy.....DEAD....STRAIGHT the entire flight, no tree hits, no branches no luck, just DEAD STRAIGHT, LASERS aren't as straight, it was about a 120ft shot, We have a video, I'll need to share at some point.

It was on BRP hole 4, but it wasn't the Fairway, it was the Left side trees where theres the second, MINI tunnel, that nobody EVER would think about trying to go through, haha it would be insane. and I piped it, actually further than my real shot in the REAL fairway. It was amazing...you all should be impressed ;) ;)

I just did a challenge with my buddies while playing a course, there is a row of trees about 2 ft apart and a tunnel for about 400 ft. The challenge was to throw as far as you could down the pipe before fading out or hitting a tree. I threw a proxy.....DEAD....STRAIGHT the entire flight, no tree hits, no branches no luck, just DEAD STRAIGHT, LASERS aren't as straight, it was about a 120ft shot, We have a video, I'll need to share at some point.

It was on BRP hole 4, but it wasn't the Fairway, it was the Left side trees where theres the second, MINI tunnel, that nobody EVER would think about trying to go through, haha it would be insane. and I piped it, actually further than my real shot in the REAL fairway. It was amazing...you all should be impressed ;) ;)
Ive done similiar magic with my N proxy. When the archer and arrow matches ,magic is guaranteed!

MVP Disc Sports: Deflector (Approved 2-26-2018)

178.5g
21.5dia
2.0height
1.3rim depth
18.3inside rim
1.6 rim thickness

High speed OS mid in the matrix class?... unless its just bad measurements from PDGA... the signal is listed at 1.2cm rim, lol...

Haha what if It's an OS putter with a pseudo thumb track for Dollar.

Maybe they got tired of some of us throwing Wasps and Gilas.
Please, please, do not release it in Proton...the worst plastic MVP has....its as bad as the Euro trash stuff

Knowing the pdga, the rim is probably more like 1.55 lol... But who knows what this thing is. Diameter of a mid with a rim of the leopard and the height of an ultimate disc...

Last edited:
Please, please, do not release it in Proton...the worst plastic MVP has....its as bad as the Euro trash stuff

Funny, I despise neutron. I'm reluctantly going to try the Signal anyway...Proton4L baby.

True.
If it is the correct dia and width, this may be the Relay OS rhat some have been screaming for.
I bet this goes to the Circuit and not a direct release.

Hopefully it's the Relay OS. I was hoping they would do it in Axiom colored rim, but, I'll take it either way. If it's not a Relay OS, probably meh.

Back if the day, Proton was firm and very nice.
This hot butter Proton is horrid.

Whoa whoa whoa....hot butter Proton? Please fill me in. The Proton I know was the OG Eclipse Vector run, FR Axis, and first translucent run of Proton Ions.

There's a difference?

Whoa whoa whoa....hot butter Proton? Please fill me in. The Proton I know was the OG Eclipse Vector run, FR Axis, and first translucent run of Proton Ions.

There's a difference?

The newer Proton is gummier. I like it better, but to each their own.

Looks like a mid snapped like the tangent, tensor, or vertex. Someone of the FB group claims they have been told it's like the gator. Here's hoping.

mvp cant release a mid capable of taking my wasps out of my bag

quote me on that..never will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts