• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in the N ion thread that someone felt that neutron made their ion and anode more stable. Didn't want to derail that thread. Has anyone else found their N anode to be more stable than proton?

Glad I held off on stocking up Vectors and Axis. Was hoping the mids would be released in neutron soon and it looks like I made the right call.

Resellers/dealers and probably testers got the email. This is the pre-order time for dealers so perhaps MVP doesn't want to tell players until we're closet to when the Axis and vector will be in stores.

Very happy that N mids are coming out before the Volt. Can't wait to grab some. My Green FR Axis is actually missing most of its HSS now, so I needed a new Axis for straight shots anyhow.

Resellers/dealers and probably testers got the email. This is the pre-order time for dealers so perhaps MVP doesn't want to tell players until we're closet to when the Axis and vector will be in stores.

this is where MVP shines above other manufacturers. giving them a chance to get the product ready for the release date. rather than announcing a release date and not shipping until that date

Just got an email from mvp saying a new shipment is en route. Could it be Neutron mids?

I'm excited to test them. Totally in love with the Neutron Anode. Jump putts have never been easier.

I went to the MVP site but I'm having trouble telling the difference between the plastics. Is it just colors or is there a difference I'm missing?

The descriptions remind me of Innova's where they say Star has the durability of Champion, but in my experience it's just not the case. I'm wondering if anyone with experience can help me.

Just got an email from mvp saying a new shipment is en route. Could it be Neutron mids?

I'm excited to test them. Totally in love with the Neutron Anode. Jump putts have never been easier.

I got an email from UPS saying I have a package on the way, but not MVP. hmmmm...

As for the difference in the plastics, it's hard to say if the durability is there for a fact. We've only seen putter so far, and only for about a month now. As we're all aware, it takes a LONG time for MVP discs to beat in. Hopefully we'll be able to tell a little easier with the Axis and Vector, but until then it's really hard to say for a fact. A lot of us also say that Neutron has better grip than Proton.

I can't imagine that neutron would beat any faster than proton. Disc wear is really focused on the nose, not the flight plate. The overmold is the same plastic on both so a noticeable difference in wear rate would be surprising.

I can't imagine that neutron would beat any faster than proton. Disc wear is really focused on the nose, not the flight plate. The overmold is the same plastic on both so a noticeable difference in wear rate would be surprising.

I agree that most of the wear on a traditional disc is on the wing/nose of the disc, but in the case with MVP, as I'm sure you know, it's about the bead. It's not a matter of it being in fast, but moreso beating in faster than Proton. I can't imagine that it will beat in faster, but you never know until it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts