• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously just bought an Ion.. Now I gotta go pick up a pair of Neutron Anode's :) Man I'm happy!! Sounds like 2 more Anode's will be headed to storage..

lol. I'm just gonna buy 2 Anode's for now.. Then the Vector and Axis will be out soon... You know they will be, hopefully not as fast as this.. Honestly I could see a Volt coming out in October now.

These are so bright. They'll work great for videos whenever this rain dies out.

Attachments

• 20120810_085027.jpg
    20120810_085027.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 64
Will MVP make soft Ion and Anode in Neutron plastic?
Will MVP make soft Eclipse Neutron discs?

I only use black or white putters. I putt with black and white SSSWarlock and SSSMagic. I tee and up shot with soft Ion and soft Anode.

I cannot wait to get ahold of soft white Neutron and soft black Eclipse Neutron putters.

Yes, kick me and make fun of me if you want. I am a MVP stormtrooper fanboy.

Neutron totally warped

I just got my Neutron Ion from discgolfcenter, totally warped, unusable for putting and approaching, has anybody else ended up with a warped Neutron Ion ?

I know the Discraft Ti Buzzzes have a huge problem with warping on a high number of the discs, just hoping this is not the case with Neutron.

My main putter these days is the Proton Ion, have always been happy with them.

I just got my Neutron Ion from discgolfcenter, totally warped, unusable for putting and approaching, has anybody else ended up with a warped Neutron Ion ?

I know the Discraft Ti Buzzzes have a huge problem with warping on a high number of the discs, just hoping this is not the case with Neutron.

I have never heard of that happening. That's extremely odd.

Flip it upside down on the counter. Fill it with boiling water. let it sit til cool. It will go back to normal. Had this happen from dgc a ton. It probably happened in shipping.

These Neutron Anodes grip really nicely on a drive.

That sounds promising. I have lost my hand at driving the Proton Anode's. Even Mid shots.. I can still do it with the Ion. Will the Neutron Anodes help me with Driving/Mid shots at all? Just based of grip?

I got mine from them and one was slightly warped, it easily went back to normal just by sitting it on my counter with some weight on it. If that doesn't do it, hot water will.

just got to say this real quick like... I used to use a dx aviar. Then I switched to an Omega SS. It revolutionalized my putting. Then it stopped so I switched to the Wizard SS. I liked it for a long time. In the mean time I tried an Ion and HATED it. I just won an Ion the other day in a tournament as well as an Axis. I must say the Ion is by far the best putter I have put my hands on. I love that it holds a line FOREVER. Slight anny's and hyzer's go on that line the WHOLE way. I love it for 50' and in. Amazed. I like my Axis as well, but it will not replace my Buzzz anytime soon. I need 3-50 more Ion's to practice with. I love it!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts