• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Plasma!

you would get two or three throws with a baseline tesla before flip city.

The tesla might be the only driver I can see working in electron plastic. My LE Tesla is the closest thing to a boomerang I have ever seen.... I have seen it fade so much that it last ground... Glidey-est darn fading disc I think that was ever made.

I'm wondering if those light purple Teslas Koda liked were testers of the new softer run of Neutron plastic. I have one myself and it definitely feels more like the softer Neutron they're running now than it does plasma

Baseline drivers, maybe. Electron drivers, nope.

Bingo! Electron was a major let-down for me. I realize that baseline discs are going to show wear quickly, and I can live with that. What I can't live with is putters that warp as quickly as my Atoms did. Especially when they're priced like Pro/Elite-X. I realize that MVP spent a lot of R&D time and money on the Electron blend, and that the whole overmold process is very likely more expensive, but I'd at least like DX type durability out of a disc I pay Pro prices for. But Electron has it's following, which is good. Hopefully MVP will keep selling enough to improve either the blend.

Wtf would u need that for?!

I have 2 proro plasma teslas at 150 and max wt. They sre $ not nearly as LSS with more glide.

Koda was all about his domey soft teslas which were straight as hell compared to stock runs and basically plasma runs which were not metallic colored like i got witb the FR order of plasma ions.

I was referring to the typo in his post.

Bringing this thread back to life for my question about plasma as far as flight characteristics. Have any of you thrown the new Plasma Tesla? I have it in the same weights as my proton and electron and I seem to see that the Plasma version is more stable? Any thoughts?

Variety

My neutron one is at a different wear in than my proton and plasma one.I can get it to turn for more distance. I love the options of the plastic now for the Tesla. Here is a pic of a lie I once had.

I've come to the conclusion that I hate the Tesla for my style of throw. The plasma could get me interested again though...

There is not much to know as of yet. It's on the Proton Virus in the 150's right now as a small test sample like they typically do. There's something about being able to get the plasma rim heavy enough hence the 150 class only so far. From the TK disc golf vid it does seem pretty damn durable

Anybody noticing their plasma discs seasoning quicker/differently? Grabbed a plasma inertia because I was enjoying my plasma volt, but it's much softer and flexier than the volt, too much so for my taste, so I'll probably return to the neutron unless I can break this one in to cover a few different shots.

I would say it's due to the Volt being an original different mold. All of the plasma's I have (Inertia, Tesla, Ion, Anode, Tangent) are softer and more flexible than the Plasma Volt

There is not much to know as of yet. It's on the Proton Virus in the 150's right now as a small test sample like they typically do. There's something about being able to get the plasma rim heavy enough hence the 150 class only so far. From the TK disc golf vid it does seem pretty damn durable

Ok so they're testing plasma rims on proton discs? Are they looking to do plasma discs with plasma rims? Vice versa seems strange?

Did this get nixed?

Latest posts