• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

:clap: MVP especially.. dome and where the over-mold sits are the biggest factors regardless of color'

For sure--this goes without saying (which is a stupid phrase if you think about it; after all, we said it didn't we?). But if they run the colors one at a time (i.e. all greens, then all reds, then all whites), then it follows that any dome/overmold difference will be consistent within colors. If that's NOT the process, then, it goes without saying. All I know is that if I want the most stable version of a MVP driver, my whites fit the bill. Which is fine.

I agree with in4d, though, in that my lime-green's have been money across several molds.

great job inbounds.

Quick question?.....Do you have any plans on making justifications or labels for the two different runs of the Shock. I know there distinct difference in the flight of the FR and the Latest run.

Thanks

My only critical comment with the Inbounds charts for MVP is that the turn is too quick... I'd wanna see a longer "push" before the turn begins. I've been charting a few MVP paths myself, and the quick turn on these always strikes me as off. Might warrant a template of its own, seeing as how the entire lineup works on a slightly different set of physics than other rated discs. Inbounds knows I'm a fan of their stuff so this should be taken with all well-meaning that I intend :)

Repeatability for charts

Do you guys (anyone who does these charts) have a machine that spins and throws these discs at a constant rate? Repeatability would be the key word here....... Just curious.

Not at all. Different line capabilities

There is nothing like tangent on the market

Nothing

It's that unique

Holds a pure anny if you want that. No crazy roll/bank.

nose up and slow anny it will fade out forward.

You can make it do any line. Or I can at least. MikeC has shown the same results

Does it strike you as a true do-it-all mid? If you carried only one mid (which I do...only carry 5 discs total), would you pick the Tangent over others such as the Axis, Fuse or Core?

Any word from those close to MVP on if things are on track for Friday? I pre-ordered mine through Infinite, and am eager to try it out. Normally I go for stable-OS mids so this could be very interesting indeed. It'll help me too, since I ha e a tendency to turn and burn US discs with my poor form.

Does it strike you as a true do-it-all mid? If you carried only one mid (which I do...only carry 5 discs total), would you pick the Tangent over others such as the Axis, Fuse or Core?

Yes if I needed one mid(aside from my QMS...sponsorship loyalty) it would be the Tangent. It holds more lines than any mid on the market. I have played Zilker park with only my Tangent and Shock and shot -11 on 3 straight occasions(only testing them for DN). The shock gets thrown twice

Yes if I needed one mid(aside from my QMS...sponsorship loyalty) it would be the Tangent. It holds more lines than any mid on the market. I have played Zilker park with only my Tangent and Shock and shot -11 on 3 straight occasions(only testing them for DN). The shock gets thrown twice
I'm not gunna kid ya, ever since I put this patch on my NutSac, I've had visions of an all-Stormtrooper bag dancing in my head. This might have to happen.

IMG_2084.jpg