• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tensor new overstable mid

I never thought my Axis was that overstable. And yes I have been cheating on MVP with my pain. Maybe this will kick the pain outta the bag so I can feel clean again!

I think everyone's still waking up. This place will be a mad house at 8am. The way the Tangent feels in the hand.. I can't wait to try this out. I've got my First Run Vectors just for this purpose. Curious to see how they match up to them.

The description says great glide. I'm not sure how's that gonna mix with being (hopefully) really overstable. I hope the glide doesn't take away some of the predictability of the disc.

However, everyone now claims their disc to have amazing glide, it's the magic word it seems in disc golf.

Those sneaky sons of guns distracted everyone with the Nano speculation providing them with perfect cover for this under the radar release. Well played MVP, well played. :clap:

I've been throwing my FR vectors that I had been holding onto...and those things fill the OS glidey mid slot really really well. I'm very interested in this. Something with drone like stability would fit nicely.

Sounds like I'll still be throwing my Gator, since I want an overstable mid without glide.

man its like everytime i look up MVP is coming out with something new. They are hard at work,but im still waiting for their distance drivers to come out. I think they could be a game changer.

Motherfuc.......

I am excited about this. But Rocs have ALWAYS been my OS mid. The M1 is my OS mid with glide. Allow the MVP stuff Ive bagged thus far has filled gaps that I had in my bag...since I already have an OS mid-range, this will be my first true "MVP vs...." competition for a spot in my humble bag. Should be fun!

wonder where this will fall in between the gator/drone/zone/hornet/m1/q-sent/etc...

anyways im a closet MVP thrower...