• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

Maybe a P-PD...certainly not a C-PD. I am very, very eager to throw this...also, being in Colorado and our high elevation it will have just a little more stability. I'm just hoping it goes a little farther than my Volt and QOLF. Tern outdoes those by quite a bit, as does the Giant, and I'm not expecting that, but hopefully an appreciable amount.

S-PD then? ;)

If I lived at elevation I'd have to throw even flippier stuff than I already do. Not sure it gets that understable out of the box, haha.

We'd be cycling mambas lol.

It will probably be close to a beat in SPD, a new one still really doesn't turn much.

Curious - did MVP have to get permission to use Tesla's signature?

Since when does anyone get permission to use anything of Tesla's? I'm pretty sure 17 of his patents were used to invent the radio, and Marconi won a Nobel Prize for it, but I digress.

But as said already public domain for his signature

Man Tesla was under appreciated,
Have I mentioned I want(read as "need") this disc?

I have 2 pre-ordered. I have plans for one of them to part of my home decor, the other I will throw.

Same here, brother! I've said it since they were announced, THIS is the distance driver from MVP I've been waiting for. The speed is right in my wheelhouse, and I think I'll really be able to stretch it out with putting everything I have into it. Just very, very excited. I might try the Inertia eventually, but the Tesla...man, the Tesla.

I just wish I didn't have to wait a month until I can throw it!

I don't think Tesla would care about the use of his signature. The man was all about sharing of stuff for the bettering of mankind.

On the sad news side. I missed the community disc preorders, hopefully I can get my hands on one of these. I've always been a Tesla fan, I'm a MVP fan, and this is right in my speed notch. This thing is gonna be awesome.

I've got one pre-ordered from Community. Man, those went fast.

On another note are you getting a Tesla special edition to show or throw. Is it doing to be decoration or recreation?

I don't do many wall hangers at all. I've got my first disc I ever bought (pink buzzz) and a 2012 USDGC disc with about 12 signatures on it.

So, I'm throwing my special edition Tesla. The only way it might end up on a wall or for sale is if I get a max weight one and have trouble throwing it.

On another note are you getting a Tesla special edition to show or throw. Is it doing to be decoration or recreation?

I don't usually buy discs im not going to throw, but i will probably get 3 of them and throw at least one, but save one because they are awesome and i think worth hanging onto one for down the road trades :)

I missed the community disc preorders, hopefully I can get my hands on one of these. I've always been a Tesla fan, I'm a MVP fan, and this is right in my speed notch. This thing is gonna be awesome.

No worries, i can refer people to a local guy who would be willing to ship them out once he gets the order in.

I'm very excited for this disc to be a slightly longer volt with a little more glide so i can eliminate some baggage.. then all i will need is the speed 7 fairways.

I'm very excited for this disc to be a slightly longer volt with a little more glide so i can eliminate some baggage.. then all i will need is the speed 7 fairways.

That's interesting, my Servos don't fly the same as my Volts. The Servo is noticeably less stable than my Volt, ends up a bit right of center while my Volt always fades to the left unless I'm throwing some hard anny shots...

Latest posts