• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Vector Midrange

I know marshal street will have them, they've got them on order and are just waiting for them to show up.

they dont have a preoder on their site tho? weird. you tihnk they would be trying to get some preorders.

the only place i've seen so far with preorders is sunking. i would (highly)assume clearwater is getting them, or maybe discspeed is going to take them all...

What I am curious about is how they can modify it using the overmolding technology. Can they use the same base piece with a different molded wing to make different discs?

I can't wait for these to get here! Ordered 2 from Sun King. Loved the ion and am barely able to sit still thinking of the Vector. Gotta go for the first Vector ace!

So how does the Vector compare to a Wasp? Or does it's similarity to the Hornet make a comparison moot?

The Vector is faster, glides more, and flies more overstable than most Wasps I've thrown.

I think the Vector and Hornet have some distinct differences. The Hornet only seems to glide at high speeds, where the Vector glides well at medium to high speeds. The Hornet, although a fairly overstable disc, does flatten a bit for me into the wind. This delays the fade significantly, if not killing it altogether. I've yet to see the Vector's flight significantly affected by a headwind in any way (I've only gotten to test it up to 10-15mph, but this was enough to affect the Hornet). In calm conditions the Hornet and Vector are a similar stability. The Vector starts fading a bit earlier, but goes more forward on the fade. The Hornet fades a little later, but more laterally. Out of the hand I'm still going to give the speed edge to the Hornet, but the Vector holds it's speed better down the fairway.

Hmm, I may have to check one of these out now.

The local shop doesn't have them yet and wont for at least another week so im ordering mine from GGGT. Was thinking about just driving there (only about 30 minute drive) but i concluded that the shipping and wait for the disc was better than burning up much needed gas.

Latest posts