• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Vector Midrange

RIT's purple is pretty nice if you get it to about 135 degrees for like 7 minutes it'll be a nice purple.

or try "fuschia" if you want a sweet pink color.

May be a stupid question, but what kind of thermometer do you use to judge the temperature of the water? And we are talking Farenheit correct?

I just got my second vector in the mail today and it was warped. I emailed Prime Discs, who I bought it from. Lets see how good their customer service is.

although its warped the green vectors are verrrry nice looking.

I just got my second vector in the mail today and it was warped. I emailed Prime Discs, who I bought it from. Lets see how good their customer service is.

although its warped the green vectors are verrrry nice looking.

If they can't fix it for you right away, you could always try the hot water trick.

Find a large glass bowl that the edge matches the width of the rim and place the disc upside down. Boil some water and remove from heat for about 10-15 seconds. Pour it in the upside down disc and let it sit. I've fixed discs that were warped in the mail that way to great success.

If they can't fix it for you right away, you could always try the hot water trick.

Find a large glass bowl that the edge matches the width of the rim and place the disc upside down. Boil some water and remove from heat for about 10-15 seconds. Pour it in the upside down disc and let it sit. I've fixed discs that were warped in the mail that way to great success.

I might have to use that thanks

I'm still waiting for my Vector and Soft Ion to come in from DGC. They said it was shipping Monday. I'm anxious to try it out and dye it. Hopefully they come tomorrow, I wanna play Saturday weather permitting.

My green 177g from DGC almost has negative dome. It doesn't, but it's one of the flattest discs i've ever seen. I'll grab a pic when I get home if I remember.

My two vectors came in.

The orange 178 is close to completely flat.
the Clear 176 has a pretty sizeable dome to it.

i cant friggin wait to throw them.

May be a stupid question, but what kind of thermometer do you use to judge the temperature of the water? And we are talking Farenheit correct?

Fahrenheit, yes. and i use my hands. if the pot that the dye is in is too hot to touch, your dye is too hot.

i usually put the heat on low until i see steam/vapor coming off the dye and shut off the heat. that's right about where you want it.

Fahrenheit, yes. and i use my hands. if the pot that the dye is in is too hot to touch, your dye is too hot.

i usually put the heat on low until i see steam/vapor coming off the dye and shut off the heat. that's right about where you want it.

Thanks for the help. I'll post pics when it arrives and I dye it, presuming it turns out nicely.

Just got my Vectors, clear, and they are SICK! Love the MVP and VECTOR stamps in the black rim, very nice touch! The Proton plastic feels excellent and the clear is very.
Looking forward to hucking them this weekend, Foothills tomorrow then Earlewood on Sunday!

Latest posts