• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My 1000 post Give-Away.

JeremySW

Double Eagle Member
Welp, I just hit 1k posts on here. Far and away the most I've ever hit on any forum. So its time to give back a bit. And spice things up a bit.

Here's the deal...

- Post up a disc golf related picture that you have personally taken.

It can be anything, just keep it disc golf related. I don't want to make a bunch of lame rules - just keep with the spirit of the thread - which is less about a contest, and more about sharing some disc golf stoke. Maybe its you on the course teaching the game to your kid. Maybe its your friend fishing his favorite disc out of a green-slime covered swamp, anything. Just something disc golf related and enjoyable to look at. Something you personally snapped, not something you just found on a website.

Contest will close after a week from today. And I'll decide the winner(bribes always welcome 8) )

Winner will receive a 172g KC Pro Whippet.

338.jpg

340.jpg

Never thrown, no ink. Aside from a few minor storage scuffs, she's pristine.

I know it's not much but, I'm not a disc whore so I don't have any discs other than what I throw and a few back ups. :lol:

Good Luck :D

4665056440_efa42ae20c_b.jpg

Austin looking for his disc on our 2008 trip to Highbridge Hills.

4664432239_8e7ecbc884_b.jpg

Mike looking for his disc in Lake Nyanza during our 2009 disc golf trip.

Cool thread. Only have this one to add right now.
zk6g5s.jpg

The Tee is the white area(carpet) just past the bike trail. The direction the top of the disc is facing, lol. I threw it up the hill and some how it got stuck in this tree just as pictured. There is a little trio there and some how hit and wedged in there.
One of my favorite 150 DX leo's from back in the day. I no longer throw that disc. Just thought this shot was cool because of how it happened to be sticking in there. The basket is about 30' directly up the hill where the bottom is facing, heh.

if you didn't put the stipulation of me having to have taken the shot I'd drop a good one, my wife putting in her wedding dress! but it was taken by our photographers

I've got 4 older daughters, but they haven't been too interested in going the last year. My two boys still go, however :)
1255668512_10123245.jpg

DANG IT! I don't have cute kids to take pictures of. I do have a deer next to a crappy basket:

100_2308.jpg

jnecessary said:
if you didn't put the stipulation of me having to have taken the shot I'd drop a good one, my wife putting in her wedding dress! but it was taken by our photographers

I'll allow it. I basically just didn't want somebody posting something that wasn't original.

d0839302.jpg

Hole 11 at Creekside. Kind of sums up my feelings for that course. But it turned out to be a decent pic for a cell phone camera job.

Got some good ones of my daughter, but I'll go a different route.

My friend Trey going in some funky water to retrieve a disc.
06-02-092.jpg

Trey proudly displaying his catch.
06-02-093.jpg