• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My 1000 post Give-Away.

kevinputting2.jpg

This is Kevin. He didn't make this putt, but he looks good trying.

Here's one from a round I played on a sweet course in Maui:

90DoglegRightAproach.jpg

And one from yesterday with my youngest girl acting as caddy for me holding the disc I just hit the the rim of the basket with and missed an ace by an inch:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDMtMjAxMDA2MDYtMTIzO.jpg

Pic of me and the family on a hiking trail in colorado, and then a putt I threw with a sss wizard before vibram ruled my life.

cooldiscpic-1-1.jpg

downsized_0215001148.jpg

what'shisname said:
Here's one from a round I played on a sweet course in Maui:

90DoglegRightAproach.jpg

And one from yesterday with my youngest girl acting as caddy for me holding the disc I just hit the the rim of the basket with and missed an ace by an inch:

What kind of basket is that?

riverboy said:
what'shisname said:

What kind of basket is that?

A local guy made them, he had them PDGA approved not that long ago I believe, but I wouldn't think they'd make it too far out of province. There's a few courses here with them installed though and they're nice enough, but I really dislike the domed top on them. If you hit high on that your disc is going for a ride and you're much worse off than you would have been with a 'normal' basket.

I got stacked with work, sorry guys. I'll decide a winner monday or tuesday. So get your pictures in!

Hope everyone's golfing this weekend - I cant :(

This pic was taken two days ago when we were playing on our new course for the first time. I putted from behind some trees and the disc landed on top of the basket and slid down. Everyone was expecting it to either drop in the basket or at least on the ground, but it managed to get wedged on the two loops shown in the picture.
30rplch.jpg

It was worth the extra shot to see this in real life, I didn't think it was really possible for the disc to actually stay there unless carefully positioned.

Might be late, but figured I'd throw these two up. Had some really cool weather the other night at one of the tiny pitch and putts. Photos courtesy of my iPhone since I didnt bring any other camera with.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg