• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Bag 2016

josiahm

Here we go first time posting my bag want to see what you guys opinions are

1 Westside Boatman (Max D)
3 Champ Thunderbirds (Utility control driver in different stages of seasoned)
1 VIP Sampo (Hyzerflips/ Turnovers)
1 Z Zombee (Super straight for tunnels)
5 Z/ESP Buzzz (different stages of seasoned for all midrange duties)
1 Fluid Warden (Approach)
2 Classic Blend Wardens (Putting)

The only thing I would maybe add is a different disc for Max D, I've played with a few different molds lately the Boatman is just what I am currently using. Haven't found one I absolutely love yet......Also thinking of getting a Buzzz OS for windy situations/big midrange hyzer shots.

BH or FH? How far do you throw on avg and max distance. I would imagine the Sampo is right there distance wise with the Boatman?

Without knowing much, maybe a Champ Tern? Little faster and less stable then the Boatman should give you longer throws.

Sadly I max at about out 350ft due to a mixture of bad form and shoulder issues. Pretty much exclusively BH unless I'm in real trouble and am forced to FH. The Sampo I feel like is too understable for Max D I tend to loose it to the right if I put too much into it unless I let it go at a super hyzer angle.

Sadly I max at about out 350ft due to a mixture of bad form and shoulder issues. Pretty much exclusively BH unless I'm in real trouble and am forced to FH. The Sampo I feel like is too understable for Max D I tend to loose it to the right if I put too much into it unless I let it go at a super hyzer angle.

Not sure you'd gain much trying a different disc. You could try a Champ Tern, though they fly better at 400+.

Sounds like you may have OAT, Off Axis Torque/ Strong Arming form issues. know the VIP Sampos are more understable then the Elastos were but I am doubting that they ride all the way over at 350 without form problems. You can video yourself if you want and post it in the technique section. Or buy a new disc and just keep having fun. :D

Not sure you'd gain much trying a different disc. You could try a Champ Tern, though they fly better at 400+.

Sounds like you may have OAT, Off Axis Torque/ Strong Arming form issues. know the VIP Sampos are more understable then the Elastos were but I am doubting that they ride all the way over at 350 without form problems. You can video yourself if you want and post it in the technique section. Or buy a new disc and just keep having fun. :D

I don't doubt I have form issues, trying to get out to the field and get a video for some critique.

Latest posts