• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My DG Journey, so far! I'm looking for you!

dlopez916

Bogey Member
Hey all-

I started playing disc golf about 6-8 months ago, and it was like crack, and I am super addicted. Anyway, I am also a web designer and internet marketer, so I decided I was gonna keep a blog of my disc golf journey. It started from the beginning. I am transferring over posts to a new server now, but I have some of them up and was hoping to get you guys to check it out and let me know what you think! I am also looking for anyone who would like to write a short posts on something related to disc golf so I can post them in my "Guest Post" Area. It can be about your DG Club, tournament in your area, your thoughts on plastics, or discs, whatever you want about disc golf. Just comment below if you have an interest in guest posting or to critique my blog! Thanks!

www.discgolfarkansas.com

Any thoughts on a dg podcast? I think DD could put out a quality weekly podcast with decent content from their cast of characters.

Wow! Time flies!

I just noticed people are still coming to the site from this forum post! Thanks! Things have changed recently, a lot and the site is going back to its roots, so to speak. I would welcome any ideas, or suggestions on ways to improve the site. Thanks again!

Where are the earliest blog entries? I'm having trouble finding them.

From "D's Blog" the "Archives" menu doesn't seem to work for the 2011 entries.

And, the second page of the "D's blog" index doesn't seem to go back to the beginning.