• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My DIY weekend bag

BillTard

Bogey Member
I thought it would be fun to make a small weekend bag so I did... It's made out of bicycle innertubes and the strap is seat belt webbing. This was my first time using a sewing machine so it's kinda rough. I used it at our winter leagues yesterday and it held up and worked great. I'm excited to make another and try to make it a little bit "cleaner" and a touch bigger.

20130225_123653_zpsa2da30e7.jpg

20130225_123646_zpsebd65fea.jpg

20130225_123709_zps48f850e2.jpg

It seems like it'd really want to hold on to the putters, being made of rubber and all.

It seems like it'd really want to hold on to the putters, being made of rubber and all.

They actually slip in and out fine. When I have two in there it does get a bit snug. I'm wondering how this bag will react to heat. right now it's cold her in michigan so I'm wondering if the rubber is less tacky. Which could be why they slip in and out.

I think you should fill your rubber bag with more rubber to be able to say that you are the only person that truly uses only rubber for disc golf.

really cool man, love the creativity
it'll be fine in the summertime, if anything they won't slip out haha

Latest posts