• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mystere??

So, Mysteres. Never thrown one. Probably never will. Sounded promising when announced but reports since release have not been encouraging.

Mine is one of the most disappointing drivers I've ever bought. Short for it's speed, and not as much tern as i would have expected. I know 4 guys who got them at a tournament. Only one of them has bagged it, but it does fly nice for him.

If you don't like my presence, put me on ignore.

I tried, but it still shows that you posted and I can't just let it go.
I have to go and have a look see at what piece of foolishness you typed up.:p
Kind of like a train wreck, just have to look.

Perhaps you could manifest a less annoying board presence.

giphy.gif

Lol SD86 is banned...what a loser.

Any who, anybody throwing Mysteres still? I'm tempted to try one as a step into faster drivers since I routinely top out at Valkyries (by choice) and this looks like it could be a solid option for a little more D, but with the control I like from the Valk.

Lol SD86 is banned...what a loser.

Any who, anybody throwing Mysteres still? I'm tempted to try one as a step into faster drivers since I routinely top out at Valkyries (by choice) and this looks like it could be a solid option for a little more D, but with the control I like from the Valk.

I have a buddy who throws them a lot. I have tossed one a few times and it may very well fit the slot you are talking about. It has more stability than the valkyrie- will turn a bit and come back where a valk would just keep on turning.

Mystere is (IMO) a lousy driver. It turns easily enough, but then wants to dump fade after. If you want something similar, but way better, try the Archon. If you want to go faster, try a Tern.

The Mystere is one of Innova's worst driver molds, and I feel like at some point it'll be discontinued.

Thrown a couple of them. Absolutely not impressed.