• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mystery Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my box yesterday and it is pretty great. I got 6 discs and I would value them at about $30 over the price that I paid. Some of it I'm going to throw, a couple of them I'm going to do dye jobs (I asked for white discs for dyes), one I'm probably going to give to my wife and one I will probably end up selling.

I'm just one guy giving a review, but for me this box was certainly worth the price I paid.

Are these all new, used or mix? if used what quality can we expect? Are they innova, trilogy, mvp, or just a mix of everything?

I guess i'm just worried about paying for a box of random discs, even if they're worth equal to or more than I pay.

I finally found a run of new bosses close to the flat top Feldbergs, but I'm always looking for back ups. Then Rocs (pro/champ), roc3s, champ teebirds, pearly champ wraiths, pearly orcs, ect. I have been throwing champ since it came out. Think you could put somthing together?

You can give me a list of molds you like, and I will see what I can do. I have Innova, Legacy and Discraft. I have little to no Trilogy, since there is no collector market.

Let me know.

Ive never tried Legacy. what can you do for 2 putter, 2 mid, 1 fairway, 1 driver of legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.