• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name your disc with the most aces

Which disc of your all-time has had the most aces?

Votes: 38 32.2%

Votes: 37 31.4%

Votes: 22 18.6%

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters
Don't wanna jinx anymore by only voting three but i hit my discraft flick 3 times in the past month on it...$$$ disc

Was told to try out a Stalker, got 3 aces first month and 3 more that season, best advice on a disc i've ever received! Thank you Mike B. at Glide DG shop!

I just got my 3rd ace today... 2nd with my Prodigy M1. However, this was my first "cubby" ace and nobody was there to see it. Kinda bittersweet. It definitely was not as exciting as my first 2 "legitimate" aces, but I'll still count it. Hole #4 at Chamblee Dunwoody DGC. 251ft hyzer shot.

My 1st ace was with a Star Destroyer.

I have 4 aces with my champ wraith on the same hole. I also have 3 with my champ valk on 3 different holes.

poll options make lots of sense with the question asked... Or not

Anyway, I dont remember any more. I think that I gave away my wasp that I had two aces with. Got one with my nuke, not sure about the rest any more.

SO my guess is Z Wasp, 2.

poll options make lots of sense with the question asked... Or not

Anyway, I dont remember any more. I think that I gave away my wasp that I had two aces with. Got one with my nuke, not sure about the rest any more.

SO my guess is Z Wasp, 2.

Know I an idiotic seven, :D

I have a KC Pro Cheetah(In Storage) that I had 4 Aces with. It was a favorite disc of mine for years.

I also had a Champion Banshee that had 3 aces on it. I gave that to a buddy years ago though.

Latest posts