• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nashville Area DG Courses

I just talked to Howie and confirmed a tee time for the morning of Christmas Eve at Holler....I will probably start around 7:00 or 8:00. If any locals see this, please feel free to join me for the round. :)

Looking forward to playing one of Kentucky's finest!

Great way to spend Christmas Eve. Wish I could swing it. Make sure you play A-E. It can get boggy on #2 and 3, so bring extra socks if you think your shoes might not be waterproof. And watch out on the #3 and #6 rubber pads; maybe lay a towel down for traction.

It's my favorite course. You definitely made the best choice.
Let me know if you ever make it down, and I'll try to meet you at Cedar Hill.

I didn't make it to Nashville because our road trip got cut a little short, but I had a ton of fun at Holler in the Hills!

Thanks again to Howie for allowing me to play one of Kentucky's finest and to Goatman for being my guide for the round.

Cedar Hill and The Goat Path will be on the top of my list for our next visit down to the greater Bowling Green metropolitan area. :)

Hopefully the weather will be better and I will have time to join you for those rounds and a few at the BG courses you haven't played yet.

Latest posts