• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Omaha, Fargo & Twin Cities Road Trip

jasonc

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
ROAD TRIP!!!

I'm in the greater Chicagoland area and planning to play the following courses next week...

Hummel Park (Omaha)

Iwen Park (Fargo)

Airborn - Lynx (St Cloud)

These ones are a maybe for now...

Treasure Cove (Close to Omaha)

Oak Grove Park (Fargo)

Hidden Lake (St Cloud)

Probably not going to play any courses between the Twin Cities and home. Anything I should add or remove from this list? I'm not looking to bag a ton of courses on this trip, but want to add Nebraska and North Dakota to my list of states played so far.

Always appreciate your help, DGCR! :hfive:

fargo courses are pretty lackluster

if you want to shave a little time just play the wahpeton nd course (although its not fun) from st cloud

hidden lake just installed new concrete tee pads this year and is playing very well (we dont have snow that is sticking yet)

if you want moar info on central mn courses i can hopefully provide it

tbh i think the preserve sucks and if cale wasnt the lead figure behind the courses it would have gained minimal interest

Iwen North is by far the best in Fargo. Definitely hit that one. The other 3 18's are all OK. Nothing special.

Hidden lake is great. Would love to see it concrete pads. The one in Annandale just south of hidden lakes is sneaky good. I'd play that over the preserve personally.

The Valley and Kaposia are both really good if you had any extra time and wouldn't be too far off 94.

Latest posts