• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nate The Great? [Sexton]

Best forehand in the game since Ricky stopped throwing FH almost exclusively. A joy to watch.. disappointed he hasn't played Idlewild. Him and Ricky too for that matter. I can see why the crush boys stay away but not those two
I dunno man. I think I'm on Team Barsby on that one.
actually you need to check yourself when it happened it was a hot topic so your suggestion of "nobody else" caring is interesting to me
Yeah but did anybody's mom have an empty beer can during that event? That's what inquiring minds really want to know.

Nate's cool and all but to hell with it, I'm a Chris Dickerson dammit. That guy is doing the one thing I didn't think was possible: Make Prodigy discs look appealing to me.

We all know its not about sheer distance on the forehand, but if it were, Eagle would blow them all out of the water.

I think Jerm would probably be my #1 pick for control flicks with mids & other non-overstable discs, although Barsby with that DX Rhyno is a thing of beauty.

Barsby, Koling, Sexton, Ricky. I can't dexide on the FH game so I just enjoy them playing to their own FH strengths. Barsby, Koling off the Tee and with the flip ups for sure. Sexton puts the disc where he wants it. Ricky is my favorite to watch smash it FH he looks intense he gets into it.

Back to OP as far as golf for the sake of golf. I think Sexton is best out there. Strong mental game, sticks to his gameplan and keeps it clean. Never gets tempted to go for bigger shots or follow the crowd on trying to hit this or that gap. Personally I think his style of play is rivaled only by Mikey Joe. But thats just me. Sexton isn't always finishing first but he's always on the tour points leaderboard. I take a lot of inspiration from him as a golfer in my competitive rounds.

Sexton shows us the playbook for having the best career you can possibly have while always being just outside the top 5 most talented players in your pool

I wonder how many of those '15s he still has? Also, I wonder how much those black stamp '15 sexybirds would go for?...

I wonder how many of those '15s he still has? Also, I wonder how much those black stamp '15 sexybirds would go for?...

https://www.instagram.com/p/-ujvP_GRQn/?taken-by=frisbeenate

I think he's sitting pretty! that first photo has a loaded box and I bet that's not all of them. I would imagine he uses most of his allotment on his signature disc each year and buys up more if needed (like Paul did with that run of Destroyers).

I bet his Griffstroyers would catch the most cash!

top selling pro model disc ever i still see kennith klimo discs at sports stores those discs havent sold out in over ten years of being on the shelves

I'm assuming you're referencing the swirly *DS run Paul bought. Two different kinds of discs, two different production scales, two different compensation packages.

Not debating what is or isn't the top seller, just pointing out that you're comparing apples to oranges.

Climo and Paul both have their name/signature on production runs of different discs. From what I understand, they get a cut of every disc made that uses their sig. These are the production runs...aka huge numbers for distribution.

A tour series/sig series is different. They get a (larger) cut of every disc sold, not made, but the runs are smaller and they now make an effort to make them more specialized/unique.

Latest posts