• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

So here we are at Fox Chase. We played a round of random doubles and had five pairs split into two groups. We had the course to ourselves for the most part. It really was a perfect day.

I thought I would make this fun and let everyone here try and match DGCR names with the faces in the picture. List the numbers 1-9 and next to each one the letter that you think corresponds with the respective number. Post your results. Let's see who gets the most correct posted first. Good luck! *Obviously those of us on the list are exempt from participating in this match game. :D

A. BrotherDave
B. chain-addicted
C. cvlngnir
D. DiscChucker
E. Frank Delicious
F. jedwards
G. keltik
H. Ordered Chaos
I. Script

Seriously, can we get some diversity in this sport? LOOK at that crew......

Last edited:
A. BrotherDave - 6
B. chain-addicted - 1
C. cvlngnir - 3
D. DiscChucker - 2
E. Frank Delicious - 5
F. jedwards - 4
G. keltik - 7
H. Ordered Chaos - 9
I. Script - 8

This is harder than I thought it would be.... SURVEY SAYS?!

Whoever is the first to match up the players with their DGCR moniker wins a mini-marker made of Frank-D's poop....

Sorry, I'm slightly cheating, because I DO know one of the participants. But ONLY one. I'm basing my guesses off clues on the site.

A. BrotherDave 6
B. chain-addicted 9
C. cvlngnir 1
D. DiscChucker 8
E. Frank Delicious 5
F. jedwards 3
G. keltik 4
H. Ordered Chaos 7
I. Script 2

If anyone wants to tell me how many hits I got, it would be much appreciated.

You're both still wrong on Script and I am too lazy to look at the pic and see where everyone else is. Plus we kinda gave me away.

Okay, let's try again, based upon what has been revealed.

A. BrotherDave 6
B. chain-addicted 9
C. cvlngnir 1
D. DiscChucker 8
E. Frank Delicious 5
F. jedwards 2
G. keltik 7
H. Ordered Chaos 3
I. Script 4

How many hits?

I drove 2.5 hours to Fox Chase (I live 30 minutes north of Frank). Your turn Bitches!

Dang nigguh! UNC is like a 2 hour drive from the QC..... I say we hit up Burlington on the next meet-up. I am thinking maybe around the 26th of June. Is that too soon for you boneheads?

I drove 2.5 hours to Fox Chase.

I'll give a hint: Me and Bro D are standing side by side and wearing hats
another hint we both have red beards.

Okay, let's try again, based upon what has been revealed.

A. BrotherDave 6
B. chain-addicted 9
C. cvlngnir 1
D. DiscChucker 8
E. Frank Delicious 5
F. jedwards 2
G. keltik 7
H. Ordered Chaos 3
I. Script 4

How many hits?

you got DiscChucker and cvlngnir backwards but good job.

Good thing me and bikinjack weren't there. We would have just added to the pale, pasty white guy crew. Picture would have turned out over-exposed with all that glare.