• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

Wow. I was going to say 18 was a heck of an ace!! 17 is much easier. Even I have almost done that. But still a nice shot. As I said, almost.

the last time i played zebulon, I aced both hole 2 and 17. Hole 2 was with a roc and hole 17 was with an element-x

Bailey Road park is now fully concreted, Cornelius NC

Also Bradford Park in Huntersville has been approved for construction. Final walk through (depending on snow) is Thursday and we can start cutting then. Only 8-9 holes in the woods, so if we get the labor, we can be playing this course in the spring. There are some AMAZING locations for baskets. Unfortunatly 1 we cannot use (because of a future nature trail)is on top of a natural spring. Would remind players of #8 Renny or the rock hole at Brackett's Bluff.

Bradford.....

Sweeeeeet!..... A new "Home Course"!

Let me know when you start working on it Mark and I will be there to volunteer on the weekends if the wife and schooling allows it (which shouldnt be a problem)....

Yea, I'll get up with you after the final walk throughs. Im not entirely clear of the layout, not sure Stan is either for that matter.
He is getting old.

Bradford Park in Huntersville has been approved for construction. Final walk through (depending on snow) is Thursday and we can start cutting then. Only 8-9 holes in the woods, so if we get the labor, we can be playing this course in the spring. There are some AMAZING locations for baskets..

That is great news! I'll do my best to get out there and help when I can.

Yea, I'll get up with you after the final walk throughs. Im not entirely clear of the layout, not sure Stan is either for that matter.
He is getting old.

Stan aint gettin old, he's just getting more refined.

I have gone back through Bradford when it first opened up and I would imagine where great possible holes would be in that park. I knew when I first drove past it that someone would eventually put a DG course in it.... it was only a matter of time.

You got my cell#. You know what to do brah.....

well the best two courses I can come up with are Richmond Hill and Waynesville DGC. the timing of this I'm not sure of. Mid March maybe.

I've never played out there but it's close enough that maybe we could invite some of the Upper State SC guys (I guess I'm now included in that) and have maybe an NC vs. SC friendly. maybe I should start a new thread.

RIP frank D .....we miss you......

wpid-425.holmes.lc.112410.jpg

So what? Are we observing a moment of silence for the loss of Frankie D?

He will be forever in our memories....

[Poors out a couple swigs of St. Ides malt liquor]

Anyways, I am down for an NC meetup in Ashe-tucky. Make it happen Keltik. I know I can get several Charlotte folks to car pool up there with me. Some time in the summer would be cool.

Latest posts