• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

need a bag divider

dylanscott

I just got a used latitude pro bag from a guy on these forums and it didn't come with a divider inside

Where can I get one?

On the internet.

The innova accordian ones work for either companies bags. Dynamic Discs has them the cheapest that I've seen at 7.50 last time I checked.

On the internet.

The innova accordian ones work for either companies bags. Dynamic Discs has them the cheapest that I've seen at 7.50 last time I checked.

I've only been able to find those 6 disc accordion ones..

Thos accordion ones won't work in the pro bags because the pro bags are extra wide (I have used one for quite a while)
I suggest just cutting a piece of cardboard to suit your needs...or put in a couple more discs...

in all likelihood you'll decide with as much room there is in that bag, and how much your discs will roll around anyway... that you won't even bother with a divider.

Just now noticing you said the pro bag. I fail. They work on the smaller lat bags though. Do the pro bags come with a divider? I've never looked. If so they'll be on ebay somewhere. Or offer up some good plastic for trade in the marketplace here.