• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NEED A NEW BAG SUGGESTIONS??

Lat 64 pro bag...just about to get mine. Great price and awesome looking design!

have the innova competition or w/e the large one is. its kinda meh. have a lat64 bag with straps on order. i have seen a lot in person and they are very nice and seem to hold up well.

Fade tourney is the best lowend option, Competition an easy second, Discarrier is close with the Lat Pro. I would do the Lat over the discarrier.

You might be able to snag a fade for cheap right now, depends on if the guy ahead of me buys it. If not then I would let you snag it from the seller. Im buying it for resale locally and would not be upset to let it go to someone to use.

fade makes a good product. i have the crunch, and for the size it is awesome. never really saw any fade competitions in action though so i went with lat.

How much are you willing to spend?
Do you want it waterproof?
How much stuff do you want to carry besides discs?
Number of water bottle holders?
Are you going to buy straps?
Look at the material the bag is made out of.
Do you want a bag to get you by or one a once and done deal?
Would you rather go with a pull cart?

The questions/thoughts above are some things only you can answer for you.

I got a GolfMahal by MysteryRanch last spring and love it. Expensive yes, but it does everything I wanted. Waterproof was one of my requirements, no additional straps needed, holds a sweatshirt in the side compartment with the zipper closed.

I have no issue with what anyone chooses. Everybodies needs/wants can be different. There are lots of brands and models to choose from.

I suggest having a list of criteria laid out before looking to help with the yes/no of each bag.

Happy hunting

I have the Lat Pro bag and a Fade Crunch Box. I love them both.

The Lat Pro bag is great. you can cram almost 30 discs in there if you pack it right. but with all those discs you won't have room for any towels etc. I love the Pro bag for tourneys because I can pack in 20 some discs plus towels, golden retriever, sling shot, clip board, snacks, strap an umbrella and a stool to it and cram in an extra water bottle. the only downside to all this is it gets HEAVY. and the bag is kinda bulky in comparison to others.

I'm actually looking to get a bag in between the crunch box and the pro bag. the crunch box is great for a quickie but when I want to bring extra discs for try outs etc. I have to tote the big luggage and like I said it gets heavy since I tend to leave the non disc stuff in there all the time.

The Pro Bag is now $10 cheaper than when I bought it. so that is good news but if you aren't looking to put a lot of money into a bigger bag I would suggest the Fade Tourney. If they are built anything like the Crunch box it will be a tank for a good price. Hell I may get one just for kicks.