• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a Wasp that's not a Wasp

To be fair..my only demon is the FAIL DISC...so it's apparently FAILED at being like a Drone and is more like a Wasp..

Oi.

the fails keep racking up.

\/\/

Sweet, thanks all.

So far the list to check out is:

Warrior.... what plastic is like ESP/Star (I don't know Gateway plastic at all)
Star Cro

Oh, what about a Lat 64 Medius?

Sweet, thanks all.

So far the list to check out is:

Warrior.... what plastic is like ESP/Star (I don't know Gateway plastic at all)
Star Cro

Oh, what about a Lat 64 Medius?

Evolution HPP is their top line. It is close to ESP Flx but it is usually clear/translucent.

its hard because the wasp is a large diameter disc, and I can't think a another large diameter mid that is as stable as a wasp, with no bead.

I think DGV has some Champ Cros for 15.99.

What about a Champ Shark? It has a nice lip but no bead.

If you can find one I would go with a Champion Classic Roc. Not a DX 'Champion Classic Roc', harder to find these but you can usually find them around on EBay or what not. Amazing mid range disc, I use the Mako now as well.

Have you checked out the zone?

I've got a couple Zone putters in my bag, a 168 and 174, they're the most stable discs in my bag with a rating of 2. I use them to control my arm cuz I can throw em like a driver, hard n flat with a ton of spin. I'd recommend going a few grams lighter than usual. They're good for approaches backhand and sidearm, with guaranteed fade, it has a similar flat flight to a wasp or buzz when thrown hard but more fade, less glide. No bead. Kinda like a star gator with a flatter top (dx gator has a bead) The Stalker flies similar and farther, with more of a driver feel, it has a smaller bead but its still a bead. Cheers!:clap:

Sweet. Still thinking about trying one. Gotta see how my Core and Stingray combo do.

Would you consider more overstable than a Core then?

Second the Cro. Great little disc. I just ordered more. I keep tryin gother discs and keep coming back to the Cro. It is in th ebag to stay. I have thrown Star and R-Pro. Like them both. R-Pro Cro also makes a decent putter in a pinch. I usually travel with one.

Latest posts