• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need help on finding a workable image

eday1022

Par Member
So a friend of mine wants me to do Walter from Jeff Dunham on a disc. I've spent a good few hours trying to make it work but I just cant find an image that will work for me. Some Help would be greatly appreciated.

medium.jpg

Would need some touching up after being resized... hmm tough one kinda

^make a vector off that and you should be good......although I'm not sure why one would ruin a disc like that, but I digress......

Thats the image I was trying to work with, and just couldn't make it work. How do you go about doing a vector of it?

Define what would make it work for you and we might be able to help.

I am guessing you are cutting by hand, give your question?

Do you have illustrator? You basically are tracing the image. If you google, there's a bunch of tuts. Also, I think there is a member on here offering vectorizing as a service. Maybe search the MP for that.

No I'm using a Cricut (made for scrap booking) cutting machine, and a program called Make The Cut, that works with the Cricut. The problem is the program doesn't like to catch the detail in the face and it just looks really screwed up.

I'm not familiar with that program (or really anything plotter related for that matter), but is the program auto-converting the file to vector for you? If so and it's not working out you may have to create the vector manually, using different software if you current program will not allow you to do so.

I have this one in EPS
Walter.jpg

I can send it to you for $3 or if you want me to do the one you have it will be $5