• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

You must need a tester in Colorado to gauge the difference at elevation, right?

Especially one who throws nothing but forehand.

450 MAX Lucky number 2

Thanks JR for doing this pretty cool idea.

Plus, you want to know how they hold up in the cold.;) High today was 24, playing tomorrow and the high is suppose to be 26.

either # 2 or #3 would fit me the best. I throw RHBH and i can also RHFH up to that far as well. I live In illinois and im filled with empty corn fields around my house ( yes sandwich is a real town and yes it is a hick town =D ). My lucky number shall be 28. Good luck to everyone!

I would love to review this disc for ya. My max golf D BH is about 460' and I have a football field and a couple of courses to test on. I'll pick #66

RHBH
Lucky number 77
Twin Cities, MN

no snow gonna stop me. plenty of fields and open courses, i'll go to the driving range at BRP if i have to

400' RHFH

Lucky # 42

Kenosha, WI
A lot of good courses and parks to work with and they will be cold weather and sidearm tested.

Ill try an get some vid at the tourney this weekend..im not tryin to be a dick...but why dont people believe that people can throw far? I think its baseball amongst other things that have helped me out but why are people so weary of believing that people can throw far

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/BigDIXresults.html

...this is why...
your 706 foot throw is a little over 215 meters

# 4.5 as I can get 475 pretty much when I want and I have hit 500 but that more of a crapshoot.

I'm LHBH

Lucky Number: 13

Being in Austin, Tx I have around 40 courses within 25 miles of my house so I can test the cannon on pretty much any type of hole/shot. I also live like 2 minutes from a football field for some field practice.

What happens if 2 ppl have the same number?

I did not wade through 13 pages of numbers to see what is open. Also, it was unclear to me whether each maximum distance range was going to have its own set of numbers and thus people could double up on numbers as long as they were not in the same distance bracket.

If I did step on someone's number, while I like the number 10, I can honestly take whatever is open.

Well if By some chance two people in the same # in the same distance range win because I pick there number and they both have it then I will just offer it to both of them. No worries. Simple solution.

Latest posts