• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

2015 RMDGC is one of my favorites to watch over and over. Plus, you get to see Levi doing some of the filming. Man of many talents it seems.

Actually.. I have seen the Rocky Mtn. Christian smashes, Levi films. And don't you make a cameo in the end Brent? Giving away some top notch prizes? :thmbup:

Has anyone had to clean their bag yet? Mine has gotten a little dirty from a couple spills and some mud. Any suggestions?

Looks like they are sold out. When's the next batch gonna be up for sale?

The website does a terrible job of representing the actual colors, which look WAY better in real life, for those of you who didn't get the pre-release email last night with actual photos.

I'm pumped I snatched one with the pre order. They were saying sold out faster than I could get one in the cart. The only ones left were the neon green and Sexton bags at the end so I got a Sexton bag. Little high on the price tag but I do like the colors. I'm not sure what the extras are you get with one and what the stuff sack is actually for but I'll figure it out.

Yeah,no pic was sent to us on that pouch,but I bet it's a cool addition. The only new things on the bags aside from the colors,are the d rings and new logo.I was lucky enough to grab the black multi cam.

Ive been wanting one since last year about this time so Im glad the timing was right for the new colors.

I hope they get a full run in production soon. I need a new bag and don't want anything else

I believe that Levi said they would start taking orders for additional releases after these pre-order bags ship towards the end of the month. If you go to the site,it has another countdown that's about a month out so I imagine that's when they'll take more orders.

Best bag in disc golf, you guys will be happy and so will your backs.

I find it very funny, that when I tried to explain to Levi that the bags need D-rings, he kinda blew me off, saying that they had enough pockets etc. that they weren't really needed.